WHY WMMA IS GREAT

Dan177

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is because the women have more heart than the men. The men are pussies compared to the women, look at the men who tap easily like gsp tapping to strikes whereas nunes, holly, rose or ronda would never quit because they are mentally tougher due to being in a sport that tries to stop women. The women are naturally more aggressive and violent and the most technically skilled women are better than most men. Nunes could cause havoc in the men BW division. The dedication the women show to the sport such as karate hottie, PZV, ostovich, thug rose and many many more athletes is beautiful and incredible.

They are inspirational to younger women showing that women can fight and be tougher than men, these athletes need to be respected and payed their worth imo. I hope we see more women fights and more wonderful, powerful and tough women fight putting the men to shame. On this websitw there is a lot of hate for wmma and i feel that as the talent has exploded faster than the men in the beginning of wmma we need to see wmma for what it is, high level problem solving with dire physical consequences.

What is your opinion on wmma?

I agree. Good thread. Not obvious trolling

okay-meme-black-guy-gif-1.gif

Wmma is seriously underrated/overhated - but it's still mostly not good. The arm punches etc.

WMMA needs more talent. They've got a handful of exciting and talented fighters, then a bunch of mediocre fighters.

Nunes, Shevchenko and Andrade are all legit champs.

It's enjoyable to watch when at least one of the women has nice glutes

Or if they are finishers like Nunes

They need more talent. They've got a handful of exciting and talented fighters, then a bunch of mediocre fighters.

Woman 115,135 are stacked imo, 145 is solid and 125 is exciting imo

I was enjoying it when it seemed to improve due to skill level. Now, it seems to be improving but I can't enjoy it that way. The men's divisions are the open-competition divisions; guys can do whatever there and I can appreciate it knowing they're competing for the title of best in the world. Seeing women do it that way is just not the same. They're supposed to be handicapped not just on weight.

I can appreciate that pov i disagree, I think the best men are not as good as the top women when it comes to skill imo

watching woman fight on the same card as men is like watching an NFL game and then watching a high school football on the same night. Two totally different skill levels and talent. One makes the other look so amateurish. WMMA would fair better if it was on its own card with no men’s fight but no one would watch it

WMMA needs more talent. They've got a handful of exciting and talented fighters, then a bunch of mediocre fighters.

Disagree

Back