Media Greg Hardy Thinks He Can Become The Greatest Combat Sports HW EVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Screen-Shot-2016-09-26-at-8.07.45-PM.png

Greg-Hardy-mug-shot.jpg

BelovedSilentArrowana-size_restricted.gif

He has to beat out Stipe first. College baseball player + most successful UFC HW champ ever
i

stipe-miocic-beltcelebration-750.jpg

It'll be a hard go. MMA isn't a push over for a guy like Hardy. His gas tank is suspect, and honestly his power seems average for a heavyweight. He hits hard but not Ngannou hard.

pjimage-2019-05-22T134527.118-696x392.jpg

If there is anybody that can stop him, it's this man. I don't believe he will though
maxresdefault.jpg

I love greg. I hope he goes far and gets the belt

Greg-Hardy-mug-shot.jpg

He has to beat out Stipe first. College baseball player + most successful UFC HW champ ever
i

It'll be a hard go. MMA isn't a push over for a guy like Hardy. His gas tank is suspect, and honestly his power seems average for a heavyweight. He hits hard but not Ngannou hard.

If there is anybody that can stop him, it's this man. I don't believe he will though
maxresdefault.jpg

With a few more years experience and more practice, who knows where he'll be. He certainly has potential.

He's not even the best HW from the Contenders Series.

He’s off to a pretty bad start

Greg-Hardy-mug-shot.jpg

i

maxresdefault.jpg

His power and athleticism will allow him to pave a path that will have him go down as the greatest fighter who has ever lived. We are all witness and privileged to be alive to see it happen

Guys who couldn't even make it past the practice squad have won UFC HW championships within 5 pro fights.

1-season dropouts have KO wins over Fedor and Cro Cop.

No reason that a slightly past prime prime actually good NFL player can't beat a 40 year old manlet.

Juan Adams will taste one Hardy punch, hate it and then take him down. He will then proceed to finish him there.

I think he can do it - he just needs to go undefeated for 10 years.. no biggie

I think he's got too many "yes men" in his corner.

He's only been boxing for a hand full of years, and now he thinks he can be the best ever? He's got power for sure, but from what I've seen any more technically sound boxer would piece him up.

He’s going to destroy Adams first round

That is the attitude you need to make it at the top, but I haven't seen anything special from Hardy thus far. I'll be quite surprised if he amounts to anything significant in MMA.

This may be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard in my life.

muhammad-ali-pardon.jpg

12.1-JoeLouis.jpg

image.jpg

images

51Im1oEuDiL.jpg

johnson.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Greg-Hardy-mug-shot.jpg

i

maxresdefault.jpg

He was the greatest NFL Defensive End of all time. Of course he can

iu

I mean... what's he supposed to say? "I'm just here for a cash grab. My body probably has 5 or 6 years left on it. Maybe more at HW". Like throwing boxing in the discussion adds a layer of crazy, but over selling yourself isn't a bad idea in the entertainment business.

Guys who couldn't even make it past the practice squad have won UFC HW championships within 5 pro fights.

1-season dropouts have KO wins over Fedor and Cro Cop.

No reason that a slightly past prime prime actually good NFL player can't beat a 40 year old manlet.

Being a good NFL player doesn't mean you can grapple, fight smart, or can increase your cardio. We'll see what Hardy can do, but I'm guessing any decent grappler smokes him right now.

Back