Michael Bisping & Jorge Masvidal Verbal Altercation at UFC 217 Hotel Lobby

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I’m actually surprised, Bisping seemed a little shook, which I’ve never seen him like that. He just kept calling him trash and was kind of loss for words otherwise. A very un-Bisping moment.

Bisping wanted none of that 3 piece with a soda

Bisping would have been hammered

Standing up straight would have been his main focus here

was kind of loss for words otherwise
{<huh}

he was literally yelling the entire clip in typical bisping fashion. it wasnt like he was gonna do anything tho, but neither was masvidal

if they REALLY wanted to run at each other and swing, none of those people there could have stopped them, at least not until they got a few hits in... js.

Uh huh yeah. Bisping looked terrified ts :rolleyes:

{<huh}

he was literally yelling the entire clip in typical bisping fashion. it wasnt like he was gonna do anything tho, but neither was masvidal

if they REALLY wanted to run at each other and swing, none of those people there could have stopped them, at least not until they got a few hits in... js.
Yeah, but he just kept repeating that you’re trash. Bisping of old would usually come up with 4 or 5 different quick insults in a minute.

And Bisping was pushing that elevator button pretty hard.

Still my favorite UFC beef of all time.

really hard to understand what masvidal is saying

Yeah, but he just kept repeating that you’re trash. Bisping of old would usually come up with 4 or 5 different quick insults in a minute.

And Bisping was pushing that elevator button pretty hard.
Probably because he was smashed and wanted Jorge to fuck off so he can back to his hotel room.

Lol, he doesn't seem "shook" at all, more surprised and agitated at being confronted in a situation that would be stupid and costly to actually react physically too right before one of the biggest fights of his career financially.

Jorge's definitely got balls though and gives no fucks.

Bisping bitched out in the end. A few months ago he went on his podcast and said he wanted to bury the hatchet with Masvidal.

Probably didn't wanr Masvidal to mock him in future interviews

Last edited:
Has this been going on for a while?

What started it?

Bisping ripping up that Cuban flag cocktail stick thingy after the first Romero/Whitaker fight.

I'm not really an expert on how to score these things, but I had it a draw. Neither guy really landed any Zingers. Bisping did seem a little busier from the outside with the "fuck you". But Mas definitely had the harder shots when he got inside with a "bitch" combo. 7-7 even round.

I'm not really an expert on how to score these things, but I had it a draw. Neither guy really landed any Zingers. Bisping did seem a little busier from the outside with the "fuck you". But Mas definitely had the harder shots when he got inside with a "bitch" combo. 7-7 even round.
I agree. I am not expecting much from Mas, but Bisping, the bar is so high, anything besides great shit talking is a let down.

Round 2:

Much shorter than round 1. Even less quality action. Mas did get in a "walk away, walk away let the little girl show you out"

While Bisping had no verbal counter.......the Count left with the girl.

I had that round 5-5, still even.

Back