Chris Weidman shouldn't be allowed to move up

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He would be literally murdered there, His chin is way beyond shot and not only is his chin literal shit but he would be a smaller LHW. Luke Rockhold (who is better and beat weidman H2H) just got retired in his first fight There and I feel like the same would happen (would probably look worse tho .. Teh Chris has the worst ko's).

He has a better chance at MW then LHW.

He’ll be winning until he isn’t, he’s just looking for that glorious death like Diego

<StillMyBoy>

His chins gone? I disagree ..... never been put unconcious (that I can recall) and that yoel knee was hard as hell. Rockhold had a weakness that was talked about regularly for the last 2 years and he didnt clean it up (low guard chin up)

He would be literally murdered there, His chin is way beyond shot and not only is his chin literal shit but he would be a smaller LHW. Luke Rockhold (who is better and beat weidman H2H) just got retired in his first fight There and I feel like the same would happen (would probably look worse tho .. Teh Chris has the worst ko's).

He has a better chance at MW then LHW.
You seem to have forgotten LHW sucks and a "Journeyman WW" just fought the greatest LHW of all time to a split decision... Should be a walk in the park for a former 3 time defending, (unlike flash in the pan Luke) MW Champion like the Chris no?

Being very sarcastic if that wasn't obvious.

Chris downfall is sad. Dude only faced killers. He was a good sized middle-weight but will be outmusculed on LHW, not to mention the K.O. power of those guys up there.

You seem to have forgotten LHW sucks and a "Journeyman WW" just fought the greatest LHW of all time to a split decision... Should be a walk in the park for a former 3 time defending, (unlike flash in the pan Luke) MW Champion like the Chris no?

Being very sarcastic if that wasn't obvious.

there is more knockout power @LHW than MW.

and I knew you were being sarcastic haha

Overeem also has no chin left and he fought in the same weight division with Ngannou and having 60% winning rate.

His chin is fine, Luke has a problem with his chin, not Weirdman. Ma Boi will probably get annihilated again, then he and Luke should have a double retirement fight.

Weidmans chin isnt remotely as bad as rockholds. Hes needed to move up for a while. He might be one of those cases where he does better heavier. He needs to focus on his wrestling/bjj more these days though.

I always love seeing him get destroyed so I don't mind him moving to LHW. Yes, I am a butthurt Silva fan.

His chins gone? I disagree ..... never been put unconcious (that I can recall)

Must have missed his last fight.

MW to LHW is a big jump. I don’t think it favors you unless you are a banger with little regard/ killing body make weight. Obviously pointing to Santos and Smith. Also, both rose during a time of desolation in the land of LHW. I don’t think Teh Chris’s style suits him well for the division. He relies on size and durability. Also, his striking has looked semi robotic lately and his chin has to be on the way out. I think a fight with Yan plays out in similar, brutal fashion.

But he looks like he is smaller than he used to be.

Back