UFC Fight Night Sac, First Live Event

fenway926

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Alright ladies and gentleman, and @PrideJitZoo, your boy went to his first live UFC event at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA. Here are my thoughts.

First off, upon telling my friends that I attended, I was greeted with reply’s along the lines of, ”That sucks. Card was weak.” I absolutely disagree. Hometown energy for TAM was though the roof, and 9th row seats were nothing to complain about.

Key notes:

-Saw Mike Chiesa while getting a drink. Guy is pretty big. I was basically looking eye to eye with him and I’m 6’3”. Forearms are real. Would not mess with.

-I really enjoyed the Martinez/Liu fight. While it was filled with prolonged moments of measuring/feinting, it was fire when they would engage. I semi chalk it up to the arena being half empty (3rd fight of card), but those were seemingly the loudest strikes of the night. The impact was startling. KO was fantastic.

-Walkouts are the best part. They do it right. Bass absolutely slapping. I’ll describe my two favorite below.
A) Andre “Touchy” Fili and company straight sprinting into The Octagon to the tune of “Feelin Myself” by none other than Mac Dreezy. Got the hometown crowd juiced. Then proceeded to lay the wood.
B) GDR came out to some Euro Meat Grinder Trance (Het Land Ven by Deetox & Lange?) and got me out my seat. It was at this moment i knew the GDR was going to decapitate the young Ladd. Fire.

Final thoughts: UFC puts on a great show. Nothing to complain about. Helluva experience. Can’t wait to go again. And UFC is absolutely not dieding.

Last edited:
Great. This card was a lot of fun, with bangers and great fights.
I have been to 3 events so far(Gastelum x Belfort, Santos x Anders and Moraes x Assunção) and every one of them delivered, even tough one of them had a "weak" card.

Good to hear that the experience was as it should be. The atmosphere is what makes ’em great.

Also nice one on the ”and pridejitzoo”

<DCWhoa>

Great. This card was a lot of fun, with bangers and great fights.
I have been to 3 events so far(Gastelum x Belfort, Santos x Anders and Moraes x Assunção) and every one of them delivered, even tough one of them had a "weak" card.

Nice. Those were all entertaining cards. It’s great when the home town boys are throwin down. Whole arena was behind TAM.

Also nice one on the ”and pridejitzoo”

<DCWhoa>

Remember kid, heroes get remembered, but legends never die, & 115 lbs of pure imagination tapped them

{<redford}

Alright ladies and gentleman, and @PrideJitZoo, your boy went to his first live UFC event at the Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA. Here are my thoughts.

First off, upon telling my friends that I attended, I was greeted with reply’s along the lines of, ”That sucks. Card was weak.” I absolutely disagree. Hometown energy for TAM was though the roof, and 9th row seats were nothing to complain about.

Key notes:

-Saw Mike Chiesa while getting a drink. Guy is pretty big. I was basically looking eye to eye with him and I’m 6’3”. Forearms are real. Would not mess with.

-I really enjoyed the Martinez/Liu fight. While it was filled with prolonged moments of measuring/feinting, it was fire when they would engage. I semi chalk it up to the arena being half empty (3rd fight of card), but those were seemingly the loudest strikes of the night. The impact was startling. KO was fantastic.

-Walkouts are the best part. They do it right. Bass absolutely slapping. I’ll describe my two favorite below.
A) Andre “Touchy” Fili and company straight sprinting into The Octagon to the tune of “Feelin Myself” by none other than Mac Dreezy. Got the hometown crowd juiced. Then proceeded to lay the wood.
B) GDR came out to some Euro Meat Grinder Trance (Het Land Ven by Deetox & Lange?) and got me out my seat. It was at this moment i knew the GDR was going to decapitate the young Ladd. Fire.

Final thoughts: UFC puts on a great show. Nothing to complain about. Helluva experience. Can’t wait to go again. And UFC is absolutely not dieding.

Glad you enjoyed it. Live UFC is a totally different experience.. I went to 129 and had a blast..

Back