Media Darren Till moving up to middle weigjt

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

If he doesnt learn to keep his chin down, and hands up he might just be another Rockhold. Weight matters but, defense even more. His chin at 170 is pretty good. He took a Woodley bomb, ate elbows from him from the bottom. Also took a lot of clean shots from Masvidal, and didnt daze him till he finally got hit by that monster shot that would have put anybody out.

Fragile mind and a fading chin. This flash in the pan is almost done already.

Hell yeah. We’ve lost like 6 contenders at middleweight recently let’s get some new blood in there.

YES.
Finally.

I'm excited for some of his potential matchups at MW. This is dope.

Let him fight the loser of Costa - Romero

Sick fight either way

If Darren Till beats Yoel Romero at least I get a heads-up that the world is coming to an end.

I hope the guy does better at MW. He’s entertaining, and a good dude.

If he doesnt learn to keep his chin down, and hands up he might just be another Rockhold. Weight matters but, defense even more. His chin at 170 is pretty good. He took a Woodley bomb, ate elbows from him from the bottom. Also took a lot of clean shots from Masvidal, and didnt daze him till he finally got hit by that monster shot that would have put anybody out.

Oh fook I'm excited to see his mw debut ye

If the lad was smart, he would move up and start fresh. Face guys in the 15-20 range. No need to rush it and be shot before your prime.

I think it would be a solid move for his career if played correctly.

i don't get it, masvidal used to be a 55er and he koed the fuck out of Till, now Till is gonna go fight dudes like paulo costa and uriah hall? this guy is gonna get smacked up

<36>

lol people criticize this guy for being a very oversized WW, then when he finally moves up they start saying he's gonna get KO'd. you just can't win with MMA fans

i honestly think he should have stayed at WW but w/e, i hope he does well regardless. entertaining personality and he usually brings it on fight night.

<36>

lol people criticize this guy for being a very oversized WW, then when he finally moves up they start saying he's gonna get KO'd. you just can't win with MMA fans

i honestly think he should have stayed at WW but w/e, i hope he does well regardless. entertaining personality and he usually brings it on fight night.
the problem is he is going to keep getting big name fights, and he's not at that level. he's big enough for middleweight but he has a left hand and a left kick. he's not top 5 possibly not even top 10 of any division imo. If the UFC are smart they match him up with someone low. Brad tavares/david branch/karl roberson. but they won't, he'll get a fight with jacare or something ridiculous and itll make him look like a bum. Exactly what happened to rockhold.

Back