Media Bill Burr on ufc 239

I went to one of his shows great seats, but the fuckers around me ruined the experience. Why do humans have to laugh like loud donkeys/Tards?
Better to just watch stand up specials on Netflix.

giphy.gif

7:00 min mark when he's going on about Jack Johnson, lol. Can listen to Burr all day.

I went to one of his shows great seats, but the fuckers around me ruined the experience. Why do humans have to laugh like loud donkeys/Tards?

giphy.gif
should they stay quiet and not laugh when they are at a comedy show?

should they stay quiet and not laugh when they are at a comedy show?

Stay quiet? No dummy but there's a differece between laughter and fake loud bullshit.
There was this one guy in my row that had a laugh like starting an old car. You could hear his brain slowly grasping the joke and building to a loud girly bitch laugh. 1.5 hrs of this and you'll understand my point lol.

giphy.gif
If he's just laughing genuinely, then I don't see the problem. Sometimes it makes me laugh even more because you know that that fucker is stuck with that retarded laugh for the rest of his life.

On the other hand, I once had a shithead close to me at a show who said the punchline to most jokes to his friend before the comedian.

You just want to Masvidal the guy.

Bobby's humor is mostly crude and sophomoric, the level of fart and dick jokes (just a step above Schaub, but at least Bobby sets them up better)
Just a step? Bobby Lee is a legit stand up dude, his jokes might be ridiculous and he's more of an 'act' than a lot of other dudes, but holy shit mentioning any comedian in the same breath as that fucking unfunny nobody is disrespectful.

Just a step? Bobby Lee is a legit stand up dude, his jokes might be ridiculous and he's more of an 'act' than a lot of other dudes, but holy shit mentioning any comedian in the same breath as that fucking unfunny nobody is disrespectful.

Yea you're right. I take that back. I'm a Bobby Lee fan believe it or not.

Yea you're right. I take that back. I'm a Bobby Lee fan believe it or not.
Good on you my man. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I've seen him a few times and I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh.

Stay quiet? No dummy but there's a differece between laughter and fake loud bullshit.
There was this one guy in my row that had a laugh like starting an old car. You could hear his brain slowly grasping the joke and building to a loud girly bitch laugh. 1.5 hrs of this and you'll understand my point lol.

This a wonderful piece of literature

Good on you my man. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I've seen him a few times and I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh.

My ex gf saw him here in Chicago. She said he was hysterical

I haven't seen a more universally liked comedian in a while-since Chappelle. Fuckin everybody likes Bill Burr now its nuts. And his last special was his weakest (still good).

"She is on roids. Come on, she looks like Jay Leno."
{<jordan}

Burr’s the man. Had the pleasure of seeing him once in a small venue about 6 years ago. Was great even then.

Back