Luke Rockhold LOSSES in MMA Career

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

and don't forget the cherry on top

giphy-11.gif

Couldn't happen to a better bloke....

first one was the best! Belfort wrecked him first,but damn,Jan put an end to it!

Last edited:
I am actually a fan of Rockhold but he needs to retire. He has no chin and has not improved at all since he got Left Hook Larry'd

Definitely has a talent for going unconscious before he actually hits the floor.

One of the greatest knocked-out artists of this era. Absolutely fantastic, must watch tv.

giphy.gif

Quit getting KTFO, Rockhold. You're diminishing Bisping's win.

<28>

He always wakes up quickly lol. Rockhold is done. He needs to figure it out or get out while his brain still works.

Didn't the same lowlife make a video of Jimi Manuwa's losses too? These basement dwelling scum make the rest the MMA fans look bad.

Rocksalt’s just been taking too many shots on the chin from model recruiters.

This thread is explosive. It’s gonna blow up.

(Just seeing if this will get me banned from posting in this thread as that same post got me banned from another thread with no explanation).

Mods are a bunch of fucking cunts.

This thread is explosive. It’s gonna blow up.

(Just seeing if this will get me banned from posting in this thread as that same post got me banned from another thread with no explanation).

Mods are a bunch of fucking cunts.
Context buddeh

Sad, but all this does honestly is take away from GSP's win over Bisping as a legit mw champion

No it doesnt.

Not in any way.

Rockhold chin got cracked by Bisbing who has more TKOs in the UFC then Anderson Silva.

GSP ate that power and finished the best version off Bisping

It was the Islam vs the world thread about ufc 242. The thread was explosive and it did blow up so not sure why being accurate is frowned upon here.

I think your Schmo Avatar is a bannable offense.

Back