Cody Garbrandts next fight should be against a guy with no KO power

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They need to “protect” him from himself. Maybe a Cruz rematch if he is healthy.

Jimmie Rivera is also a good match up

lmao sleeping on how good cruz is i see. You realize he couldnt walk vrery well for the camp before their fight? Thats still a very hard fight. i say find someone else. A loss will end him, not just a KO.

That guy Faber had a good win this weekend why don’t they fight

lmao sleeping on how good cruz is i see. You realize he couldnt walk vrery well for the camp before their fight? Thats still a very hard fight. i say find someone else. A loss will end him, not just a KO.
All I know is that Cody completely schooled and sonned Cruz.

It's been like that for a long time even before the Cody fight and he still won fights.

Garbrandt is in the same boat as Rockhold. Both guys are talented but their glass chins will keep them from ever competing at the top level again.

Just watched the munhoz fight. It wasn't a good showing by garbrandt but it wasn't a bad one either. He's still clearly very talented and put on an exciting fight.

I feel like your theory was disproved with Pedro Munhoz. Most people are well rounded in the UFC.

It's been like that for a long time even before the Cody fight and he still won fights.

no it has not been like that. He said him self that it was by far worse durring this camp than ever before. He also said both feet were affected and it was the ONLY TIME IN HIS CAREER WHERE HE WAS GOING TO FIGHT NOT EVEN BEING ABLE TO WALK. he got shot to make it to the cage..

all i was saying is taking cruz as some sort of warm up fight is insane.

Would really like to see Cody's next fight be against Sterling, but I think it's more likely we see Sterling/Yan instead.

Just watched the munhoz fight. It wasn't a good showing by garbrandt but it wasn't a bad one either. He's still clearly very talented and put on an exciting fight.

He fights like me on UFC 3. I just start swangin as soon as I get caught haha

Renan Barao should be free the next couple months

He needs to start sparring with headgear
And study his opponents more. He did that very good with Cruz

Back