New big poll confirmed that most MMA fans think Jon Jones is the GOAT.

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Gsp did put up a good fight but at the end of the day, Jon Jones is still the Goat.

Note:
Anderson was out in the third round(3rd place).
DC was out in the fourth round(4th place).
DJ was out in the fifth round(5th place).
Fedor was out in the sixth round(6th place).

Most MMA fans are very intelligent

Jon Jones is the GOAT

Lol at DJ
lol at Aldo and Cruz not being above DJ

Anyway Jon is the GOAT
I could post gifs of George and the others getting their shit kicked in, you can’t do that with Jones. Plus he has the best resume.

Big machida fan here.even though je chocked my fav fighter of all time lets be real and honest here stop the hate.hes the best.incoming drug cheat excuses .btw i like gsp too.dont care whos who numba 1 between the 2 of them

My pole is bigger, therefore I'm the goat

Jones is a proven cheat, who was allowed to fight while having roids pulsing through his body.

GSP is the true GOAT

Jon's just lucky that most people don't have enough respect for MMA to view it as a legit sport. Because in a legit sport, there's no way a multiple time steroid cheat would even be considered for GOAT status.

Besides, GSP is the clear GOAT. 2 division champ, never failed a drug test, was nothing but a huge credit to the sport.

And what else? He brutally avenged all his losses. He didn't have to whine to the boss man to try to get his loss taken off the books lol.

I'm PULSING with rage right now... Nah JK Jones is GOAT. Suck it, hatas! /DX crotch chop

incoming drug cheat excuses .

lol and this dude proves my point immediately.

"drug cheat excuses" lol

HEY, JONES USED BANNED PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS!

SHUT UP, YOU'RE JUST MAKING EXCUSES.

lmao, fuckin casuals

Jon's just lucky that most people don't have enough respect for MMA to view it as a legit sport. Because in a legit sport, there's no way a multiple time steroid cheat would even be considered for GOAT status.

Besides, GSP is the clear GOAT. 2 division champ, never failed a drug test, was nothing but a huge credit to the sport.

And what else? He brutally avenged all his losses. He didn't have to whine to the boss man to try to get his loss taken off the books lol.
yeah lebron is 100% natural just like gsp

5,232 votes. Real big, TS.
jlaw-whtvr.gif

"drug cheat excuses" lol

lmao, fuckin casuals

Vitor
Sonnen
Hendo
Machida

Were they taking tic tacs?

Gsp did put up a good fight but at the end of the day, Jon Jones is still the Goat.

Note:
Anderson was out in the third round(3rd place).
DC was out in the fourth round(4th place).
DJ was out in the fifth round(5th place).
Fedor was out in the sixth round(6th place).

giphy.gif

"drug cheat excuses" lol

lmao, fuckin casuals
Bro think about this response of mine.before usada do u believe jon jones was the only one using steroids?he fought the biggest names on the ufc the best of the division.ffs he was like 23 years old.o yeah im pretty sure youl say he beat those innocent fighters not using 100 percent clean right.please say yes?

He is the best, but not the GOAT, I think.

The GOAT 205er probably.

Didn't need a poll to confirm that, but good on the poll anyway.

Yo man, how's that fairytale you living in? I hope it's good. You know the one where most ambitious people won't do anything to get to the top, cheating, slandering, stepping on others. The world isn't fair and just cause someone didn't pop doesn't mean they are natty they just played the game better.
Does everyone do steroids, no. But you're naive to think the majority doesn't in any sport

Look at Lance Armstrong the whole sport was riddled with PEDS he just did it better than others.
People do the shit at the Olympics all the time. People suck off pride and they did not test for PEDS.

The real world is ruthless and people will do anything to get to the top. Come on.

Back