If McGregor retires today can someone like Jones come close to his greatness?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conormcgregor-cropped_1n41bwswfhnxq1lzfbchzojewf.jpg
I say no. Conor is unquestionable GOAT and surpassed guys like Fedor, GSP, Jones and Ali long time ago.

Nobody will come close to this
114_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

{<jordan}

Question is - can Conor surpass the greatness of Kardashians?

This is getting boring. McGregor deserves better than some lazy troll saying "McGregor is GOAT" and some troll responding by posting pics/gifs of him tapping.

It's a big fucking yawn.

No Jon will never come close to McGregor,

Wouldn't be possible to duck as many contenders and not defend as many belts as Conor did - truly historic.

Bunch of forum yellow cards hating hard up in here.

It’s glorious

Keep on fellas !!

<{jackyeah}>

ZhdGcqC.gif

Nice one to start my morning off bud

Another day, another one for The Wasteland by Notoriouslefthand. All is well in Sherdogland.

Conor is a good fighter and the biggest draw in MMA history but threads like this are ridiculous.

It’s not 2015 anymore. Stop.

You agree he has surpassed Ali in greatness?

Didn't think you were as retarded as that bro!
Conor is the greatest. He feels bad that Russia didn’t have a champ so let Khabib win. He will destroy him in rematch. Ali Was great but canner was greater, Ali shook up the world and Conor shook up up the cartel. Both are greats but Conor edges it because Ali couldn’t become two weight champ.

Conor is the greatest. He feels bad that Russia didn’t have a champ so let Khabib win. He will destroy him in rematch. Ali Was great but canner was greater, Ali shook up the world and Conor shook up up the cartel. Both are greats but Conor edges it because Ali couldn’t become two weight champ.

I know you're trolling but I think you deserve a ban after the above!

There should be some kind of assesment questions wether a poster has the eligiblity to join sherdog.:Dnow kid go to sleep

Back