Where is Zabit already?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
That Ortega fight seems like its not even happening and there's no mention of Zabit fighting anyone else anytime soon. I want to watch that man fight again dammit.

Dagestani fighters are monsters but they take too long in between fights.

He just fought in march but it seems like it's been 6 months

August-ish area seems like a good bet

Him, yair, and Ortega seem to be doing a lot of waiting. No idea what's going on.

He just fought in march but it seems like it's been 6 months

August-ish area seems like a good bet

Was that Stephens fight really in March?
Shit dude feels like he hasn't fought since late last year or some shit.

Him, yair, and Ortega seem to be doing a lot of waiting. No idea what's going on.
A little more urgency would indeed be nice

I'm not particularly a fan of Adesanya but i wish more had his drive, that fire to go out there all the time to build yourself up

Was that Stephens fight really in March?
Shit dude feels like he hasn't fought since late last year or some shit.
UFC 235

which was a top show. Pretty much as stacked as it gets

Seems like the fight between Zabit and Ortega was set but ultimately didn't materialize because of Ortega wanting more time to recover. With Yair I believe I read somewhere they want him to main-event the upcoming Mexico-card. Featherweight in general seems to have slowed done quite a bit.

>Dagestan fighter’s are monsters
>2 are relevant
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>
Zabit will fight fights Korean zombie or volk my sources are telling me. The Ortega fight is off. Bump this when I’m right.

>Dagestan fighter’s are monsters
>2 are relevant
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>
Zabit will fight fights Korean zombie or volk my sources are telling me. The Ortega fight is off. Bump this when I’m right.
If this is accurate I would love to see Zabit vs Zombie and Volk getting the next shot.

Bet he ends up on the Sep 7th Khabib/Poirier card. Versus who? Not sure, but it should be one of KZ or Ortega (would suggest Aldo, but apparently Aldo will only fight in Brazil)

The way he has looked, i dont think people are really lining up to fight him...

Back