Diego could dominate Chiesa

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
I'm not saying he's gonna win the fight, but I think he's more than capable of outwrestling him to a decision

684854789748974.JPG

I want him to win, but I also want him to retire.

Looking at Chiesa in his last fight ... He looked very strong. I'd say he's more suited to WW than LW. Meaning it's very hard to imagine Diego dominating him. I think he'll push him though. I think this fight is gonna be more about how durable and creative Chiesa is. Not so much about "Does Diego still have it".. Diego has very good sub defence and a good scramble. What he doesn't have anymore is a chin. And I don't really see Chiesa testing that much.

You never know ... I see Chiesa winning ugly

I think Chiesa will be to big and strong for Diego. I think Chiesa will make it look easy honestly. No disrespect to Diego, I just think at this point in his career just not a good fight for him. Fuck fighting the hungry young guys, fight other legends. Id watch Diego vs BJ Penn 2, Diego vs Guida 2.

Is his mom gonna attend?
pEwb2n5.gif

"Dont talk shit about my mom!"

*gets punched in face at conference and was submitted during fight night*

I'm curious to see if there's any differences in his stance, movement and striking because of this new "guru" he's been "training" with.

Even with all those losses, I don't think Diego has ever lost a fight due to grappling, and Chiesa will definitely grapple with him. Sanchez just exhausted a bigger Gall on the ground so I think Chiesa is a winnable fight for him.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone go so mad for so little in MMA. I think Lee is super annoying, but he didn't say anything even remotely offensive.

I think Chiesa will be to big and strong for Diego. I think Chiesa will make it look easy honestly. No disrespect to Diego, I just think at this point in his career just not a good fight for him. Fuck fighting the hungry young guys, fight other legends. Id watch Diego vs BJ Penn 2, Diego vs Guida 2.

LOL. How much you hate BJ Penn. That win was one of his best. And who can forget the build up show and the YES Cartwheel... We don't need to run that back.

At this point... Matt Hughes would likely beat Penn

Diego vs. Nick 2

Back