News After "exposing" Donald Cerrone, Diego Sanchez leaves Jackson-Wink for the same reasons

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/25/18730433/ufc-239-diego-sanchez-leaves-jackson-wink-i-wasnt-growing-as-a-martial-artist-mma-news
‘I wasn’t growing as a martial artist’
Sanchez also criticized both Greg Jackson and Mike Winkeljohn for the lack of attention he says he was getting, especially before fights.

“But come fight time, you’d get a couple mitt sessions with Winkeljohn, never really learning anything, just kind of tuning up what I already had,” he added. “With Greg Jackson, it was maybe one or two privates a camp, but never really any true love – the type of love that a trainer should have for his fighter.”

“This is a Diego Sanchez moment. I made a crucial decision. It’s three weeks before the fight. No more JW – Jackson-Wink, one of the best teams in the world. No. I’m going in with one trainer. I’m going in with one trainer.

All I get from these posts is CTE confirmed.

Wish Diego the best in his upcoming fight with Chiesa.

Nothing but respect for this warrior.

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

Well he looks kind of stupid now going the Cowboy route when he took Greg and Johns side. If they are pimping out Holly to noobs and focusing all their real attention to Jones this all makes sense now. Cowboy probably was telling the truth and Diego was going a long with it.

He left before and went on a losing streak.
Is he really leaving again?

I guess he enjoys having a losing streak.

I remember people said Jackson fucked over Diego Sanchez back when GSP was around....That GSP became there guy for a brief time.

Also the whole rashad/jones thing.

Jackson is fake as fuck.

gV-bir.gif

Diego really should have hung them up after this, I don’t know how the hell he beats Chiesa. Diego beats two bottom of the bin journeyman and everyone thinks he’s back

I remember people said Jackson fucked over Diego Sanchez back when GSP was around....That GSP became there guy for a brief time.

Jackson is fake as fuck.

More like a hooker that provides the amount of service you pay for. Jones brings him in a big cut.

Leave Diego alone. He put Greg Jackson on the map, and he can't remember how to count to purple from years and years of trying to entertain us.

gV-bir.gif

Diego really should have hung them up after this, I don’t know how the hell he beats Chiesa. Diego beats two bottom of the bin journeyman and everyone thinks he’s back
That fight made no sense it’s not impressive that Matt Brown knocked out a washed up undersized lightweight he was expected to beat. Those saying that’s one of the best elbow’s of all time are crazy.

Ahem excuse me:
-Hendo vs Lombard
-KZ vs Yair
-Anderson’s reverse elbow against Frykland in Cage Rage
-Jones vs Vera
-Smith vs Shogun
-Weidman vs Munoz

etc.

Do what you need to do Diego

No one knows when is the next day

Jackson is fake as fuck.

And Winklojon is even worse according to Cowboy. He doesn't get as much flak as Jackson, but ole Winky eye is a proper two faced scoundrel.

Even the Platinum "distanced" himself after that whole debacle.
Screenshot-1.png

Both of them are more concerned about their brand and income than their fighters. Snakes.
19djwi41ai2dpgif.gif

Diego isn't a young fighter anymore. They know he is one really bad fight from being shot.

Back