Media Colby Speaks On Fight with Lawler..

Who wins?

• Total voters

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
942C2BE7-E9E7-42BD-9C7C-B4E390EE840B.jpeg

CE79744B-26C9-40CC-BD28-D1EF4FAD789C.jpeg

I’m actually pretty excited for this match up.

Love him or hate him, Colby can sell a fight.

Fans will either tune in to see him win, or get his ass kicked.

I could see ESPN doing decent numbers with this card..

Last edited:
One things for sure, Ben wanted NOTHING to do with the Lawler rematch.

giphy.gif

I don't like this fight at all. It should be Kumaru vs Colby.

Its about time Colby got slept. Will be the last we here of him for a while.

Dont piss off Dana.

I don't like this fight at all. It should be Kumaru vs Colby.

I'm not complaining, it's a really good headliner IMO.

Sure beats the hell out of GDR vs Aspen Ladd lol.

<{yahyou}>

Does he sell fights tho? Seems like a while since he fought RDA and I dont recall there being any hype going into that one.

Dana trying to kill 2 birds with one stone with this matchup. Robbies the guy Dana calls when he wants someone gone. If Colby gets bodied then Dana doesn't have to deal with his bullshit anymore, conversely of robbie loses "sorry bud, back of the pile" and he doesn't have to worry about robbie fucking up any prospects.

Robbie by ruthless KO.

Does he sell fights tho? Seems like a while since he fought RDA and I dont recall there being any hype going into that one.

Dana trying to kill 2 birds with one stone with this matchup. Robbies the guy Dana calls when he wants someone gone. If Colby gets bodied then Dana doesn't have to deal with his bullshit anymore, conversely of robbie loses "sorry bud, back of the pile" and he doesn't have to worry about robbie fucking up any prospects.

He brings a hell of a lot more attention to the sport than majority of the roster.

The boy talks a big game, people will tune in to see if he can back it up.

So yes, IMO he does a pretty good job @ selling a fight.

I'm not complaining, it's a really good headliner IMO.

Sure beats the hell out of GDR vs Aspen Ladd lol.

<{yahyou}>
That main event is a joke, isn't it headlining over Faber's return?

I like colby when he show proper respect

He brings a hell of a lot more attention to the sport than majority of the roster.

The boy talks a big game, people will tune in to see if he can back it up.

So yes, IMO he does a pretty good job @ selling a fight.

I mean I get it in theory but has it actually ever happened in reality? I'm not convinced anyone outside of sherdog knows who tf he is.

I mean I get it in theory but has it actually ever happened in reality? I'm not convinced anyone outside of sherdog knows who tf he is.

I think you’d be surprised

5F0E75C8-4F81-418F-95C6-440E73F764FA.jpeg

<30><30>

He can sell given the right matchup.

Had the fight with Woodley materialized, it would have sold like cupcakes. People were compelled to that storyline, whether they admit it or not.

A fight with Kamaru will also sell, especially when considering the altercation with Ali and Marty.

Against Robbie, there's no particular storyline and/or grudge. So the numbers on that one will be average at best.

Boring pointless fight. He’s just going to lay on Lawler, he should be facing the champion as the former interim champion.

They are undermining their own interim titles by not giving Ferguson and Covington title shots despite winning them.

Back