Wow Chael just went full re****

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. Said he's disappointed about boxing due to the output of the artem vs paulie fight
2. Said that Mayweather (a non-finisher) made boxing look bad due to not dropping Conor. Also said that conor won in amateur rules (3 rounds) what a F* stupid comment.
3. He doesn't understand what footwork is (8:35) and that Tyson fury doesn't use footwork lmao

Last edited:
Didn't know Floyd vs Conor went to a decision...

Pretty sure Mayweather finished Conor. The Irishman was saved by the kind refereer after 17 unanswered blows to the head

I don't know what it is with people who clearly don't know what they're talking about but discuss it anyway...

Styles make fights in MMA just like they do in boxing.

Yeah i almost posted this but didn't want to give it attention

Full retard is an understatement

He obviously hasn't seen a Paulie fight before and didn't watch Conor/Floyd either. <Lmaoo>

1. Saying he's disappointed about boxing due to the artem vs paulie fight
2. Saying that Mayweather (a non-finisher) made boxing look bad due to not finishing Conor
As a matter of fact Firas Zahabi also put out a video this week about this fight and kinda said the same things in other words.

Floyd finished conor, but Zahabi mentioned that even resisting as long as conor did was already a win for mma. Or something like that.

Im not saying you cant disagree with it, but "full retard"? A bit of an exaggeration

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

thats funny. I recall mayweather stopping Conor

He also thinks that sambo sucks and that he’s never lost a round.... don’t take Chael too seriously

He doesn't respect boxing I think he always considered that the top wrestlers can take out any boxing champ in a 'real' fight.

Don't listen to Chael when it comes to boxing I think he doesn't really get it and he tried his best, more of a fan of the 'business/show/entertainment' side then the actual competition imo.

Chael couldn't hurt a hallucinating Filho with his bitch ass punches

No wonder he wants to believe it's fake...i would too if i threw bitch shit like that

Chael retired undefeated, he can say whatever he wants.

As a matter of fact Firas Zahabi also put out a video this week about this fight and kinda said the same things in other words.

Floyd finished conor, but Zahabi mentioned that even resisting as long as conor did was already a win for mma. Or something like that.

Im not saying you cant disagree with it, but "full retard"? A bit of an exaggeration
Firas is so biased. Come on.

boxing is the new karate? does it work in real life?

Lord Chael is schooling you TS. It's time for you to shut your mouth and open your ears and show some proper respect.

It's chael i just assume he's trolling and go on about my day.

He made some derpy remarks, but he's never thought that highly of pro boxing tactics that don't transfer to other arenas very well.

He's oversimplifying it, sure. But he's always scoffed at the notion that boxers are doing something hyper effective that has to be explained with buzzwords bc it's all so advanced.

He clocked Anderson to his ass while being a rudimentary striker, I can see where his myopic view stems from.

He's also kinda got a point, I had Paulie winning 48-47 but that's bc I scored it how boxing is scored. Bare knuckle doesn't reward defensive sharpshooting as much as aggression and damage, you can take issue with that if you want.

I love boxing but chael is speaking for the layman who considers some of the finer points to be a bit of bologna, which is consistent for chael.

Back