Weili Zhang training hard for her title fight

I think she takes Andrade apart. No service dogs, no overbearing bf/coach, no dreams of tomato farms.

This girl wants to hurt ppl, and I'm a fan.

It is all fun and games until your head gets pile-driven unconscious through the canvas.

#AndNew

ZHANG gonna explode the Chinese market like Dana's wet dream <{danawhoah}>

It'd be great to spread the sport in China. On the other hand, Chinese people need to be incorporating more international mma styles, not just bjj in combination with whatever they formerly studied.

#AndNew

ZHANG gonna explode the Chinese market like Dana's wet dream <{danawhoah}>
"This young lady, lemme tell ya...
I've seen a lot of fighters, and after some success they want to do movies, be famous, dance with the stars.

But ZHANG wants you to see stars!!! She said she wants Tatiana.... in Singapore!

Isn't She Fucking Awesome?"

Yes. Weili said in a recent interview that she intends to make sure the fight doesn't go to the judges.
I've paid attention to her since her first fight in the UFC. And it's bc shes different than many women fighters, in that she's not just doing this as a recent hobby, or a springboard to bigger things.

She likes to hurt girls against their will and has been doing so all her life. Andrade may shock us again, but, rose snatched defeat from the clutches of victory, i don't see Zhang losing focus like that.
She loves her work

It'd be great to spread the sport in China. On the other hand, Chinese people need to be incorporating more international mma styles, not just bjj in combination with whatever they formerly studied.
Well she trains a lot of Muay Thai...what are you even talking about?

Well she trains a lot of Muay Thai...what are you even talking about?
She does, yes. But if these athletes keep giving winks and nods to gong fu and the old arts, then you're not going to see muay thai places and wrestling places pop up in china alongside bjj places, you're going to see more of the traditional arts. "Chinese people" is not a reference to her, it's a reference to chinese people.

Epic core strengthening routine, but where is bosu ball for more core activation? disappointed :(

No service dogs, no overbearing bf/coach, no dreams of tomato farms.
Namajunas was completely dominating Andrade, she just made the mistake of trying the same thing twice to counter the slam.

Namajunas was completely dominating Andrade, she just made the mistake of trying the same thing twice to counter the slam.
I get that, but are we gonna overlook the possibility that she may have started to lose resolve and focus? To be winning so thoroughly and you're still getting walked down and pressured could have fucked with her head. Happens all the time.
Couple that with her desire to smoke bud and tend a garden, I'm not sure it isn't an example of subconscious self sabotage. That's all.

Zhang don't want no garden, she wants to plant her opponents, that's it. I see it as a big advantage.

Back