Whittaker on cross promotion fights ‘It would be great’

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Time stamped

I agree with Bobby. Would love to see Whittaker/Adesanya vs Lovato/Mousasi, Cejudo vs Gooch, Usman vs Lima, Holloway vs Pitbull, DC vs Bader, etc

Would love to see it but UFC has little to gain from it

UFC has nothing to gain. The king and the peasants don’t dine together.
It is what is

I agree. If people want to see the very best fight one another, cross promotion is the answer. Fans would eat it up and everyone will make money.

Mousasi vs israel would be dope. Id like to see how lovato does with the top ufc mws.

Sounds good but that means whoever wins takes both titles. Wont happen as it will dilute the UFC.

Whittaker would smash Lovato, would be fun, though.

Sounds good but that means whoever wins takes both titles. Wont happen as it will dilute the UFC.
Reckon? Not sure there are any Bellator fighters that would win. People said Moose was the best bet against the Reaper which I thought was asinine but surely most would concur the Reaper beats Lovato Jr. Maybe Horiguchi has a shot. Don't think Freire beats Max, he'd get starched by Khabib, ditto Bader by both Jones and DC and Rory would lose to Usman.

Would be amazing to see Whittaker throw down with Lovato

Reckon? Not sure there are any Bellator fighters that would win. People said Moose was the best bet against the Reaper which I thought was asinine but surely most would concur the Reaper beats Lovato Jr. Maybe Horiguchi has a shot. Don't think Freire beats Max, he'd get starched by Khabib, ditto Bader by both Jones and DC and Rory would lose to Usman.
It was a tongue in cheek joke. No point as Bellator are the UFC's rejects anyway. Or in Moose and Rorys case good enough for top 5-10 but not good enough to become Champion.

So for the most part cross promotion fights would be roids vs natty. moose being the exception

I’d settle for Daley vs Lawler

I’m a big Semtex fan, I think that fight would have me nervous lol I’m pretty neutral towards lawler and Lima so that would be a fight where I just enjoy the fireworks lmao

Back