Media UFC 239 Free Fight: Nunes vs Cyborg

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
I remember losing my voice yelling so much during this fight. I didn't expect it to go down like this at all. Iron chin Cyborg getting stiffened by the lower weight class champ

if only UFC uploaded her destruction of Ronda, they uploaded Holly destroying Ronda along side this

Nunes throws hands like a man.

An ass whooping. Amazing to watch in real time. The first of at least two in a row for Cris.

War Fee.

Along with Rousey=Holm fight, 2 best womens fights EVER!<Eek2.0>

I remember losing my voice yelling so much during this fight. I didn't expect it to go down like this at all. Iron chin Cyborg getting stiffened by the lower weight class champ

I think fighters moving up in weight and beating the bigger champ are like 6 or 7 - 1 at this point. Even Chael made a video saying the guy moving up tends to have an advantage.

Conor beat Eddie
DC beat Stipe
Amanda beat Cyborg
GSP beat Bisping
Henry beat Marlon(Not the champ, but he did beat him and TJ)
Patricio Pitbull beat Michael Chandler
????

Along with Rousey=Holm fight, 2 best womens fights EVER!<Eek2.0>
I think Namajunas/Joanna was better than Nunes/Cyborg, due to Cyborg having an extremely padded record (78.3% of her opponents were Bantamweights and Flyweights).

Brutal fight. Nunes is pretty scary.

If WMMA was a video game, she's Shao Kahn from MK3, one hit and that's like 30% of your life.

Holly can't afford to stand with Amanda, especially with that ISH ISH ISH bullshit. I expect her to use kicks and more grappling/wall and stall.

She tries to strike with her she's going to schleep.

An ass whooping. Amazing to watch in real time. The first of at least two in a row for Cris.

War Fee.
I hope for your sake Felicia wins. There will be a shitstorm for you if she does not.

I think Namajunas/Joanna was better than Nunes/Cyborg, due to Cyborg having an extremely padded record (78.3% of her opponents were Bantamweights and Flyweights).
Everybody has there personal favorites. I got great satisfaction seeing Rhonda and Cyborg destroyed, so these 2 fights stand out for me.:)

I was shooked.

This fight was crazy, I still want a rematch.

Back