Best Rumble fight

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Which one is your favourite?

Last edited:
The one where he got LAZERED by the T-Rex.

The only man to turn him into a panic wrassler.

765661bloggif4f14399f5413b_medium.gif

BelfortJohnson_medium.gif

He put on an absolute clinic against Phil Davis. Best win by far.

The Kevin Burns rematch was sick as well.

He wrestled Arlovski as well or held him against the cage anyways after having him seriously hurt. I forget what he said about it afterwards but something along the lines of "his punches hurt" and followed that up by saying he didn't want to stay at HW because HW's hit hard.
Then we've got him trying to wrestle in the second DC fight.

He wrestled Arlovski as well or held him against the cage anyways after having him seriously hurt. I forget what he said about it afterwards but something along the lines of "his punches hurt" and followed that up by saying he didn't want to stay at HW because HW's hit hard.
Then we've got him trying to wrestle in the second DC fight.
He said "The man hits like a truck." That fight had a lot of controversy though. Apparently some of the rounds went past the five minute mark and Arlovski's jaw was said to have been broken in those moments.

Fight with Glover was right after the flood so I moved back with the parents. Dad does not watch fights and he sat with me outside asking who was who and who was good. Rumble came out and told him no one wants to fight this man. He said Why not? and it was over. More of memories than best fight lol

His KO of Gustaffson is his most impressive win. It would have been fun to see Rumble fight Jon Jones!

Rumble had a horrible weight cut that fight and ended up gassing/quitting at the end

Vitor didnt win that fight, more so Rumble gave it away

LHW Rumble would destroy TRT Vitor

LHW Rumble is the best current LWH

He only lost to DC when he abandoned his gameplan and tried to wrestle

His strategy against Phil Davis, who's also a great wrestler was PERFECT, same with Bader, another great wrestler

Rumble had a horrible weight cut that fight and ended up gassing/quitting at the end

<bball1>

Hard to say cause of all his big wins at LHW ended so quickly. Maybe Phil Davis? Davis was god scared of him

Vitor made Rumble quit, just like DC and Koscheck did. Thats why hes known as Crumble Johnson.

Back