You can just feel it, Santos will TKO Jones.

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is something in the air about it. Like underestimating such a dangerous fighter, the general silence before the storm, the condition where Israel will shit talk Jones for losing, infuriating him ever more so because Israel himself is in no position to talk like that, like he is some sort of threat despite the weaksauce comp he beaten so far. The general mood feels forced in taking this just as another challenger for Jones.

Whenever the waters go still and expectations are matched, something climatic happens. Jones fight is in this period. Don't trust your brain, trust your bowels on this one.

g-gustafsson will surely win the rematch!!!
s-smif is gonna knock him out!!!
s-santos is gonna tko jones!!

Hope you're right but I can't imagine Jones losing. Not now he has been given the green light.

People said the same about Lionheart and look how that turned out.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Juicehead to get KTFO but I just can't see it.

No, there isn't something in the air. Except for the usual picking the heavy underdog in order to seem like a fucking Nostradamus.

Even TS knows that, which is why I've reported him/her for trolling.

Last edited:
Well, going full retard at Jones with no plan of getting out of the first round doesn't really seem like a worst approach than all those complicated gameplans that prove ineffective against him. Why not? I have a much easier time seeing Jones getting randomly clipped than losing a competitive technical fight. Obviously, Santos should still be a heavy underdog.

I think at the very least Santos will make it interesting for moments. Jon hasn't really fought anyone as explosive in a while or maybe ever. In fact Gus, DC, Smith are extremely slow in comparison.

I really really hope so.

I’m so fucking ready to bust this out...

s4qLEZ.gif

He has a better chance than anyone Jones has fought in years

I would like to see that
Santos brings it, I'm rooting for him
But can he beat one of the GOATs? We'll see pretty soon

I think at the very least Santos will make it interesting for moments. Jon hasn't really fought anyone as explosive in a while or maybe ever. In fact Gus, DC, Smith are extremely slow in comparison.
Jones has never beat an explosive fighter as long as you don’t count Rampage, Shogun, Rashad, OSP, and TRTor.

People said the same about Lionheart and look how that turned out.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Juicehead to get KTFO but I just can't see it.
Not a fan of Lionheart but clearly whatever people saw in his previous fight didn't matter as he just didn't fight at all against Jones. He curled up like some traumatized victim and didn't fight back.

I had that feeling more so before the Anthoney Smith fight.

Yeah.. there is always that something in the air whenever Jones fights... I think it's called hope...

But then, as always... the fight happens and Jones effortlessly smashes his opponent who looks like his MMA skills were somehow stuck in UFC 17: Redemption

<JonesLaugh>

Back