Cris Cyborg vs Felicia Spencer is a total mismatch.

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, the only chance Cris has is a puncher’s chance. Mind you, she’s a huge puncher, so she has a huge chance.

But, if Fee can close the distance and get her hands on Cris it’s pretty much game over. Felicia is so much better on the ground that it’s not funny.

I think Fee will get hit, but I expect her to survive. Just as she has always done. Just like she did when the Amazonian Megan Anderson hit her flush, twice. But, Fee has yet to show any ill effects from any single strike at all. And that is the X factor, imo. Because Cris can hit like a truck. But, Cris is a brown belt in bjj, and if she’s seriously trained that at all in regards to actual mma fighting in the last decade, I’d be amazed.

Felicia is a black belt in TKD, and BJJ. She can hang with anyone so far on the feet. She throws kicks from nowhere that score. But, once she gets her hands on you, it’s likely the beginning of the end. She has great ground skills and her use of hooks, or no hooks to control her opponent is absolutely unique. I’ve never seen anything like it before. That is her game... get it to the ground and either pound out her opponent or choke them. That is the most likely end if Fee gets it to the mat. But, she’s due for a head kick KO and how awesome would it be for it to come against Cris? The fight won’t likely remain standing long enough for us to see Fee’s kicks, though. It likely ends in round 1, but possibly round 2.

A small piece of advice for those that know what they know...Get down $ on Fee. This is easy money all day long. Cris Cyborg is not the monster she was perceived to be. And this is a total mismatch in every sense of the word. And may the odds be ever in your favour.

cyborg got embarrassed by nunes so I don't care about his fights anymore

I don't know. Beating Megan especially by grappling isn't enough to say it's a miss match with the second best female fighter of all time. Cyborg isn't bad on the ground either, she slammed a 200 pound plus Tito. She never needs to use it because she Ko's chicks hard. Keen for it though.
fa0rh1.jpg
1.gif

Yeah she tapped but if she can pick up fat head she can rag doll Spence.

Last edited:
This is basically for the best natural 145er in wmma....just no belt for that title

I haven't seen enough of Spencer to truly make a legit prediction.....but it seems like this is a tale of which Cyborg shows up, she can either be extra motivated off a loss or she'll be hesitant

I don't know. Beating Megan especially by grappling isn't enough to say it's a miss match with the second best female fighter of all time. Cyborg isn't bad on the ground either, she slammed a 200 pound plus Tito. She never needs to use it because she Ko's chicks hard. Keen for it though.

When was the last time you saw Cris on the ground vs a BB?

Hey, you guys can think whatever you want. Your opinions are valid. But, do you have all the facts or are you capable of independent thought? I have watched every fight both have had as pros. Fee is still green but she is on another level on the ground from anyone Cris has ever fought. And she is a true FW that started her career at LW. She is not a BW that just didn’t cut much weight to fight Cris. Many of Cyborg’s opponents have been soccer mom BW.

Just my honest opinion.

do you have all the facts or are you capable of independent thought?
Whose thoughts do I have then? I would like to see more of Spencer at a high level before I say Cyborg is a miss match. Megan has NO ground game. Not a bad one just has NONE. Cyborg is a Brown Belt so not a slouch.

This is basically for the best natural 145er in wmma....just no belt for that title

I haven't seen enough of Spencer to truly make a legit prediction.....but it seems like this is a tale of which Cyborg shows up, she can either be extra motivated off a loss or she'll be hesitant

tenor.gif

Whose thoughts do I have then? I would like to see more of Spencer at a high level before I say Cyborg is a miss match. Megan has NO ground game. Not a bad one just has NONE. Cyborg is a Brown Belt so not a slouch.

Well the “popular” thought is Cris Cyborg is superhuman. But I knew that Amanda would beat her just as I know Fee will beat her. How did you predict Cris vs Amanda?

On here ppl tend to be safe in their predictions. They listen to the talking heads, and have developed a mob mentality. I look outside of the box, and that probably accounts somewhat for my ability to objectively see what is most likely to happen in any given fight. Of course I’ve been wrong many times. But, when I know what I know...

376153-13445003.png

Cyborg wins by destruction. Anyone who goes into a fight as a dog against Megan Anderson has no shot at competing with Cyborg.

cyborg got embarrassed by nunes so I don't care about his fights anymore
How was that embarrassing?

They both made a choice to stand and slug it out until someone broke

There's no shame in that

Well the “popular” thought is Cris Cyborg is superhuman. But I knew that Amanda would beat her just as I know Fee will beat her. How did you predict Cris vs Amanda?

On here ppl tend to be safe in their predictions. They listen to the talking heads, and have developed a mob mentality. I look outside of the box, and that probably accounts somewhat for my ability to objectively see what is most likely to happen in any given fight. Of course I’ve been wrong many times. But, when I know what I know...

376153-13445003.png
I get what you mean. I didn't pick Amanda, I thought Cris was going to win a Dec. Thats what made the win so crazy. She smoked her. I think its a step up for Spencer. Just saying beating Megan isn't something to make me guaranteed to back her yet. Now say she closes the distance takes Cris down and submits her with ease then you could be looking at the girl to dethrone Amanda.

I actually like Spencer a bit in this. We've seen fattened up BWs like Holly, Lansberg and Daria clinch up with Cyborg and survive fairly easily against the cage. From my understanding, Spencer is an actual FW and more of a grappler. If she can tie Cris up and get it to the ground it'll be her fight.

Cyborg wins by destruction. Anyone who goes into a fight as a dog against Megan Anderson has no shot at competing with Cyborg.

giphy.gif

The odds of one fight dictate the outcome of a completely different fight? When the assholes that set the odds got the first fight wrong?

Big money moved towards Megan after the weigh-in with Holly. How did that work out for you Einstein?

362293-12430925.png

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The odds of one fight dictate the outcome of a completely different fight? When the assholes that set the odds got the first fight wrong?

Big money moved towards Megan after the weigh-in with Holly. How did that work out for you Einstein?

362293-12430925.png

And yet after Anderson was wrestlefucked by Holly Holm of all people she was still a favorite over a BJJ black belt.

I bet on Spencer and Holm in those fights so it worked great. Cyborg is too big and strong. She will beat her up.

I get what you mean. I didn't pick Amanda, I thought Cris was going to win a Dec. Thats what made the win so crazy. She smoked her. I think its a step up for Spencer. Just saying beating Megan isn't something to make me guaranteed to back her yet. Now say she closes the distance takes Cris down and submits her with ease then you could be looking at the girl to dethrone Amanda.

Totally fair.

Those that really follow teh wmma know I predicted that Felicia Spencer would become the UFC FW Champion before the end of 2020. I made that prediction about two years ago.

I’ve been following her since her debut, and I believe she is special. Her ability to take any strike without showing the least sign of being hit at all to this point has been extraordinary. What she does with her legs, and how she chooses to use her hooks is absolutely one of a kind. I’ve never seen anything like it in all of mma.

You will come to believe. And it’s totally fine that you need proof. I’m confident she will answer all your questions, and do it in a spectacular fashion.

Totally fair.

Those that really follow teh wmma know I predicted that Felicia Spencer would become the UFC FW Champion before the end of 2020. I made that prediction about two years ago.

I’ve been following her since her debut, and I believe she is special. Her ability to take any strike without showing the least sign of being hit at all to this point has been extraordinary. What she does with her legs, and how she chooses to use her hooks is absolutely one of a kind. I’ve never seen anything like it in all of mma.

You will come to believe. And it’s totally fine that you need proof. I’m confident she will answer all your questions, and do it in a spectacular fashion.
Look forward to it. Thats what will make WMMA more exciting imo is just more high level fighters.

Cyborg will knock her dead inside 2 minutes

#facts

LOL...

I’ll get scorched so bad if Cris KOs Fee in 30 seconds. But, I honestly don’t see it happening. It’s very possible but all the info I have says...

No fucking way.

I post my predictions for every card. And routinely outpick everybody else. I keep my finances to myself.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

We have a winner. Another fucking Nostradamus right there, that says that his every opinions are posted before the events and you never find it anywhere or only find 10% of the opinions, usually the ones he did lose. Then, he posts AFTER the event saying "I was right", and again, he was right but you never found any proof of it.

This type of guy is really amazing. Many of them on forums, very funny to see this kind of behaviour. A case to study, for sure.

And this thread right here is an example of what I said, part of the 10% you find but he actually loses, because Cyborg will fuck her up easily.

Back