Conor loves Rapid and football

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YMnbcRf.jpg

Dude, he looking old as F. Time hasn't been kind him. Use to make fun of Nate and Aldo about looking old, face wise. Karma

Yea... that's a not good sign. Pictures of him earlier this year and pictures of him last year. Compared to a picture he took 24hours ago? If it took 6months to age that quick then I don't know what to say.
It’s just camera quality and what not. I very much doubt he’s aged as you say

Back in the day as a teen, there was a roller rink called Rapid Roller Rink. My best friend and I loved that place. His sister’s boyfriend was the DJ, so we always had free rides. And the young ladies were aplenty.

Great times...

Now it is called Rapid Bingo Hall.

It’s just camera quality and what not. I very much doubt he’s aged as you say
Sure. If that helps you. I mean we're both being clowns at the moment having a convo about Conor's aging face.

"Rapid" is a precursor to football club names in some countries, like "Dynamo" (Dynamo Kiev, Dinamo Zagreb etc) is in others. For example "Rapid Vienna" or "Rapid Bukarest".

Back in the day as a teen, there was a roller rink called Rapid Roller Rink. My best friend and I loved that place. His sister’s boyfriend was the DJ, so we always had free rides. And the young ladies were aplenty.

Great times...

Now it is called Rapid Bingo Hall.

giphy.gif

Back