Am I the only one who still wants to see Adesanya x Till at some point?

maybe if glassjaw till didnt get flushed by lw like a can

Till's been finished twice in his last two fights in an noncompetitive manner. Let's not waste another high level fight on him.

Till's been finished twice in his last two fights in an noncompetitive manner. Let's not waste another high level fight on him.

Give it some time. He's still young as hell. Once he cleans up the holes in his game and strings together 2,3 wins I think it could happen , and I'll watch for sure.

Till needs to get rid of that stupid karate stance. He didn't fight like this a few years ago.

Till should make his life easier and move up. I don’t know how high he can climb on that ladder but he kills himself to make WW and he’s already proven he can’t be the best there. He should move up. Which would of course make this fight possible.

And in mma anything can happen. But my money would be on Adesanya.

But, I am thoroughly entertained by watching him get sparked. He’d obviously have to earn the TS this time. Not by missing weight and getting a hometown decision. He’d have to win a few fights first. But it would probably be fun to watch.

Y’all need to chill till still has it . Let me break it down like this . He has the main dish ( aka left hand ) , but he needs to add some sides to that plate (Jab, feints , kicks ) . He has that power left but he needs something to get someone full just in case the left not enough . After masvidal popped back up . It was over

Till needs at least a year off imo. He has taken too much damage recently. Izzy needs to fight again to tune up for a real belt run.

99.9% of Till’s offense is a straight left. Why exactly would this be so interesting?

Back