Greg Hardy: I want to be remembered as the best Heavyweight Combat Sports Athlete yet.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Spoken like a true A-Level Athlete.

_98677794_gettyimages-486869012.jpg

Hardy interviewing Hardy.

Shawn Jordan and Matt Mitrione would rape Hardy in there.

Brendan Schaube would make Greg Hardy his bitch. Let that sink in when Cormier and yall are talking about A level athletes.

I want to live in a golden palace where I bang perfect 10s from behind on the daily.

d6c50ca3ab6d19826890a7d081adc6b1.jpg

But the dude that ate all his shots and was going to best him in a decision just got dropped by a jab and finished by strikes...

For the record, i would also like to be known as the greatest HW combat athlete of all time.

Sounds pretty noice.

Gordon Ramsay has a nice little quote; "Before trying to run, first learn how to walk."

Greg Hardy should work on soundly beating sub UFC talent like the Allen Crowders of the world, and fixing basic problems with his game, like his God-awful stance with head sticking forward way in front of his hands, not worrying about being greatest anything. (Which, when considering the slew of great heavyweight boxers, is especially laughable)

He turns 31 next month; his athleticism is already starting to wane, so he needs to add those skills quickly.

This HW division is so bad that even if you cleared it out (which he has no hope of doing) you still wouldnt be the HW GOAT.

giphy.gif

Yea good luck with that

Back