Preliminary card (ESPN)
Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
TBD vs. Marlon Vera
Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
Alejandro Pérez vs. Yadong Song

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)
Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre

Excited for every fight on the main card.

- Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos should be good. Even though it's a mismatch, both guys are fun to watch. And Santos has solid power so you never know.

- Amanda Nunes vs Holmes is an interesting matchup. Nunes is a savage.

- Masvidal Vs Askren is very intriguing also. Good rivalry. We'll see who gets a 3 piece and a soda.

- Jan Błachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold will be Rockhold's debut at LHW. Going to be nice to see how he does especially after all the shit he's been talking about Anthony Smith.

- And Diego Sanchez Vs Michael Chiesa is a fun matchup too.

Less than 2 weeks.

:meow:

They still haven't found a replacement for O'malley in that Marlon Vera fight? They're taking their sweet ass time

Last edited:
Worst fight on the main card is the main event. Jones is gonna run through Santos easily. The rest will be fun

Looks pretty good
I recognize a fair amount of those names

Man I hope Diego donates his body to science when he dies at hopefully a very old age. They're gonna find some alien technology in there

Worst fight on the main card is the main event. Jones is gonna run through Santos easily. The rest will be fun
I expect Jones to run through Santos too. But who knows, big upsets have happened in the past.

Hopefully the best version of Santos shows up and makes this fight somewhat competitive. Over half of the dude's wins are by knockout. He's a savage.

The odds this fight goes the distance are pretty slim. But Jones likely finishes him.

Man I hope Diego donates his body to science when he dies at hopefully a very old age. They're gonna find some alien technology in there
The last TUF 1 fighter still fighting. Crazy.

ufc-239.jpg

Main Card

Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm
Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
Jan Błachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa

Preliminary card (ESPN)
TBD vs. Marlon Vera

- Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos should be good. Even though it's a mismatch, both guys are fun to watch. And Santos has solid power so you never know.

- Masvidal Vs Askren is very intriguing also. Good rivalry. We'll see who gets a 3 piece and a soda.

- Jan Błachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold will be Rockhold's debut at LHW. Going to be nice to see how he does especially after all the shit he's been talking about Anthony Smith.

Less than 2 weeks.

Main Card
Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos - Thiago - A straight killer that has a solid chance to dethrone pico

Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm - Amanda - Amanda destroys all women except Valentina

Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren - Jorge - Three piece and a soda gonna shut down this Askren hypetrain in dramatic fashion, long overdue

Jan Błachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold - Jan - Luke's mouth always writing checks his fighting can't cash, time for Jan to murk his ass to try to humble him yet again

Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa - Diego - Diego deserves another win after getting bit by Mickey Gall-less

How I want the night to go! (And how it very well could!)

200.gif

Lol first glance I thought it said Jones vs Nunes & Santos vs Holm

no for real stacked card can't wait

ufc-239.jpg

Main Card

Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm
Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
Jan Błachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa

Preliminary card (ESPN)
TBD vs. Marlon Vera

Less than 2 weeks.

Sanchez Vs. Chiesa on the main card really knocks it down for me. 6/10

Absolutely. Definitely in the top 3 best cards of the year in my opinion. This is a must buy in my opinion. Even when Jones dominates it is fun for me to watch one of the highest fight IQ's around.

I think Nunes will knock out or submit Holly.
Masvidal vs Ben-oh boy.
Hopefully we get to see Luke completely knocked out.
I think Diego beats Chiesa.

Marlon Vera puts on very exciting fights. Keen to see who they pick.

Back