Media Pink goof doubles down on Brendan Loughnane.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
“If I’m wrong, he’s a free agent,” White told ESPN. “Somebody else can pick him up, and according to the people who are complaining about it, it must be a big score. So, go for it.”

On the blacklist, due to a last minute TD..
<bball2>

Man hes such a petty fucking piece of shit. Now hes blacklisted because people who thought it was bullshit probably blew up his twitter and instagram.

People continuously asking about it are fucking with this mans career

He would have been in the UFC by years end but people keep talking about the shit

Maybe they can sign that scrub Theodorou while they're at it.

I never side with Dana on much. But in this instance... I do.

Dana White Contender series is not like fighting a regular MMA fight.

The whole premise of the show is to impress Dana White so he chooses you to sign to a UFC deal. He shot for a TD with 10 seconds left. Dana didn't like it, wasn't impressed, didn't sign him.

After 2 full seasons people should know Dana is looking for exciting, go for broke winners. Not play it safe fighters.

Loughnane needs to stop crying. He should have known what show he was competing on.

And yes, I feel strange defending Dana.

I wonder why Dana didn't sign him. He usually gets a hardon for British fighters?

People continuously asking about it are fucking with this mans career

He would have been in the UFC by years end but people keep talking about the shit
wait, how do you mean?

Just because the guy won the fight doesn't automatically get him in the UFC
That isn't how the contender series has ever worked

Good on dana. Less wrestle fuckers who constantly shoot for takedowns the better.

wait, how do you mean?
Dana only signs people through this contenders series

They have a staff of matchmakers that sign people through normal means
Now Dana is doubling down because people keep asking him about it for clicks, its not even that big of a deal - the show has a clear premise, and it rewards excitement. Just leave it alone and the dude will win his way into the UFC the normal way

Dana only signs people through this contenders series

They have a staff of matchmakers that signs people through normal means
Now Dana is doubling down because people keep asking him about it for clicks, its not even that big of a deal - the show has a clear premise, and it rewards excitement. Just leave it alone and the dude will win his way into the UFC the normal way
aha

yeah, good point

The whole premise of the show is to impress Dana White so he chooses you to sign to a UFC deal. He shot for a TD with 10 seconds left. Dana didn't like it, wasn't impressed, didn't sign him.

After 2 full seasons people should know Dana is looking for exciting, go for broke winners. Not play it safe fighters.

Loughnane needs to stop crying. He should have known what show he was competing on.

I feel like that's what Dana White Lookin for a Fight should be for, not the contender series.

This is exactly my sentiment. I also feel weird agreeing with Dana.

Bellator better put Loughnane in their FW GP. Would be a good fit for their UK shows.

I feel like that's what Dana White Lookin for a Fight should be for, not the contender series.

100% agree.

But it's not like that, and Loughnane probably should have known better.

But there are lots of other ways to get into the UFC.....last minute replacement, TUF, etc.

He needs to keep his nose to the grindstone and win some more fights.

Back