Robbie tkos colby. What am I missing

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
now I will admit, this is all predicated by the amount of veins that are visual on Robbie's body at the weigh in but...

Didn’t Maia put hands on Colby kind of? Didn’t rda also not look horrible defending the take downs before gassing. Maybe I’m crazy but Robbie could give Colby the same treatment he gave kos?

I see a lot of people not giving Robbie a chance I think that’s a mistake. Am I crazy.

Hope so.

I think Robbie is still right there at the top 5

I think its more that people want Robbie to win. People are underestimating Colby because they don't like him. I think Colby grinds this one out

If the Robbie of the last fight shows up, I believe he will finish Colby.

I like Robbie, but don’t see how this fight doesn’t turn out the same way as Robbie vs rda?

would love a vintage Robbie KO, here, but I’m worried that Colby will smother him

giphy.gif

can we do a ring instead of a cage?

Last edited:
I think its more that people want Robbie to win. People are underestimating Colby because they don't like him. I think Colby grinds this one out
I actually don’t mind colby. I understand that guys gotta sell fights. He’s kinda like Chael, In front of the cameras he’s cringe. Behind them hes one of the best dudes in the ufc.

I just think Robbie can hit him a lot harder than Maia did. When Robbie is on he’s a bad mother fucker. One of the baddest men ever.

Cant KO what cant be KOd

100% raw American steel

Colby can win the same way as Ben, a gift.

I just don't see it being at all likely that Robbie has anything for Colby but i will be rooting for him nonetheless.

Yup that’s the savage shit that makes him one of pfp goats when it comes to his ruthlessness. No pun intended. Love that ktfo
or where he knocked Lindland into a seizure and made sure to reset Matt’s trembling feet as he climbed up off the crime scene

CSPd.gif

always courteous

Hopefully Robbie wins this one. Give the winner Usman... the fight could go either way but I refuse to pick the Chael Sonnen-knockoff.

Colby's chin has no mileage on it and Robbie couldnt knock out Cerrone/RDA.

I hope, but for me Robbie should have a rematch with Askren

Back