Be honest, you all MISS Conor McGregor

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Facts. Deep down every single one of us misses him and desperately wants him to come back. The world of MMA/UFC just isn’t as exciting without him. There’s no buzz without him.

True I miss these glorious moments.

GettyImages-513971508.0.jpg

McGregor-submission.jpg

I miss when he took the sport seriously.

The Mayweather fight ruined him.

Absolutely, the fact that Artem vs Paulie dominated these boards these last few weeks says it all about the state of mma without McGregor.

I miss the hungry pre-title Conor when he was just running through people left and right

At times he looked like a mini white Silva, he threw some wild shit before the knee injuries

Murmurmurmurmur. But I miss his trainings and training with him but alcohol destroyed him soo Usyk and Loma is great inspiration for training now

yes, we miss him.
i would donate by left nut to have him back !... but ive had testicular cancer tho so i had both balls removed. cant do it.
habib was lucky not to kill Conor, and im sory 2 <NoneOfMy>

I am enjoying it now more than ever, dude is a stain on the human race.

how about Dustin or Holloway ?
I did factor them in the 3-3 record.

Max Halloway was green as fuck(got injured too just like Conor did,during the fight) and Poirer has always had a questionable chin and FW wasn't truly his class IMO....Good wins against tough up and comers....He also beat Nate Diaz.

Cabo Diaz/Khabib/Duffy pushed his shit in tho...That's undeniable.

So yeah, he is 3-3 against people his own size.

Another Conor tard thread. Then you guys wonder why y'all get the hate bombs

I was a fan for 20 years before I even heard of McGregor. He was entertaining, then annoying, then obnoxious, then pathetic.

I don't even miss him a little bit.

Lmfao at desperate. I will admit to loving his fights though win lose or draw. Most of us aren’t “desperate”. Hell we would rather watch a fight in his weight class that doesn’t even involve him lol.

I did factor them in the 3-3 record.

Max Halloway was green as fuck(got injured too just like Conor did,during the fight) and Poirer has always had a questionable chin....Good wins against tough up and comers....He also beat Nate Diaz.

Nate Diaz/Khabib/Duffy pushed his shit in tho...That's undeniable.

So yeah, he is 3-3 against people his own size.
i wasnt asking about the scoreboard, just saying he wasn't always manlet hunting. if anyone deserves that award, its holloway.

When he was manlet hunting? Not a fan of manlet hunting.

Fact is, he is 3-3 against people his own size.

Only Conor haters focus on that kind of shit. What do you define as "people his own size" btw? Because if you're talking 5 foot 9, then the record definitely isn't 3-3

Back