Conor top 5 UFC PPVs???

Dana must think Conor would lose his comeback fight if he fought any of the top Lightweights.

I do too.

They are waiting for a winnable fight that sells.

giphy.gif

Before Conor, Rhonda dominated that list before Rhonda it was Brock, before Brock it was Chuck before Chuck it was Tito. There honestly has rarely been a time when one star hasn't dominated the PPV leaderboard.

You just realised this now? The McGregor Khabib fight outsold every other ppv that year up until that point iirc.

Conor is retired now but I don’t think he’s done for good.

@ferrisjso
I disagree. Ronda only became a mega star with the Holm fight. Her ppv before that weren’t amazing. Similar with brock, he never had the main ppv because he had GSP on a few of his cards.
nobody ever dominated the ppv top 5 like McGregor. Unfortunately new stars probably won’t because of the ESPN deal.

No shit, Sherlock. As much as I despise him, he's a draw and makes the cards must watch

@ferrisjso
I disagree. Ronda only became a mega star with the Holm fight. Her ppv before that weren’t amazing. Similar with brock, he never had the main ppv because he had GSP on a few of his cards.
nobody ever dominated the ppv top 5 like McGregor. Unfortunately new stars probably won’t because of the ESPN deal.

You're kind of right about Rhonda. But 1.025m and 900k are high numbers. I don't know how you argue someone became a mega star by getting their ass whooped? Those fights only did a little more.

Chuck and Tito did dominate just as much as Conor. They were breaking the record or coming close every single time. Same with Brock. I'll concede Rhonda I overstated it but the other three it's true. Yeah tbh I do agree Conor has hit the PPV ceiling and even with ESPN plus can see the record falling but it would take a very long time for Conor to get kicked out of the top 5.

Back