So is Bareknuckle Fighting more 'badass' than the UFC

TheMaster

Take The Road To Reality
@red
Reaction score
Just to take a moment and dwell in the all around awesomeness that is bareknuckle fighting.
No denying it is a badass sport, and the level of interest and excitement generated easily surpassed alot of UFC events.

Obviously MMA is more well rounded. But not everyone it seems can take bareknuckle.
Leben said he had never been punched harder, altho Andersons knee was harder this was being punched repeatedly in the face.
Hendricks was a warrior in all his mma career and went toe to toe with friggin Lawler (Lawler in bareknuckle...oh yes) but went down like sack of shit from one bareknuckle punch to the face.

Yes it is crude, bloody and brutal but it has a history and will evolve into a welcome addition to the combat sports world.

Also this old guy and his vids on bare knuckle are interesting and funny at the same time.

No, it's just full of fighters who couldn't make it in MMA.

Put any top 5 fighter from any UFC division into BKFC and they'd clean up.

Skip to 4:15

giphy.gif

Artem will unite both sports!! And be crowned king of Both!!

I for one welcome our new overlord High Emperor Artem Goat Lobov!!!

Artem will unite both sports!! And be crowned king of Both!!

I for one welcome our new overlord High Emperor Artem Goat Lobov!!!
One is the loneliest number and that's where you should stay with this opinion.

I think bareknuckle should be true bare knuckle. No wrist wraps. The wraps allow you to punch harder.

Just to take a moment and dwell in the all around awesomeness that is bareknuckle fighting.
No denying it is a badass sport, and the level of interest and excitement generated easily surpassed alot of UFC events.

Obviously MMA is more well rounded. But not everyone it seems can take bareknuckle.
Leben said he had never been punched harder, altho Andersons knee was harder this was being punched repeatedly in the face.
Hendricks was a warrior in all his mma career and went toe to toe with friggin Lawler (Lawler in bareknuckle...oh yes) but went down like sack of shit from one bareknuckle punch to the face.

Yes it is crude, bloody and brutal but it has a history and will evolve into a welcome addition to the combat sports world.

Also this old guy and his vids on bare knuckle are interesting and funny at the same time.

I found some of it was exciting, but most I didn't really like...a lot of times, all they seem to do is hold...ref breaks them up, they throw 2 punches, then clinch again...rinse repeat...got very boring after awhile...

No, it's just full of fighters who couldn't make it in MMA.

Put any top 5 fighter from any UFC division into BKFC and they'd clean up.
yeah, pretty much this for now.

One is the loneliest number and that's where you should stay with this opinion.

You should also be singing the new Emperors praises!!

He brings the gift of violence!!!

It's just a different fight form. There are bad ass dudes and bad ass fights in all the various fight games just like you would find lame guys and fights also.

needs more kicks and elbows

Add headbutts and you have Lethwei. If you've never heard of Lethwei, youtube King LeDuc. The Steel Giraffe. Dude is a beast. He'll probably never do MMA though. Doesn't like to grapple.

screw bare knuckle. we need 2 vs 2 in ufc !!!

HW + LW vs HW + LW

2 lhw vs 2 lhw

would pay 100000$ to see dillashaw jump on brocks back

rather see one night tournaments in MMA. Lets see who is the true warrior at the end and give them a fuck load of money.

It’s a fad where mostly lesser talented mma fighters go. Not using gloves just makes guys more susceptible to cuts and hand breaks. I don’t think it’s more badass it’s just a dumber way to go about it. They introduced gloves as way to combat these things and make guys be able to throw down more adequately without those nuisances.

Back