Rafael Lovato vs Rob Whittaker

Lovato would get USADA’d faster than a prime gsp

If Jacare couldn't jiujitsu Whittaker I struggle to see Lovato pulling it off. Still a fan though.

Whittaker would fuck him up badly. Bobby Knuckles has the best defensive wrestling in the UFC and Lovato's stand up is miles behind Whittaker's.

They are two worlds apart from each other. Robert figures him out in the first minute of the fight and KOs him into oblivion in second.

Robert probably beats Bader and Lovato is poor man's Bader at best.

Whittaker obviously.

Lovato took down Mose whenever he wanted. But so did Jacare, Weidman etc.
Neither Lovato nor Mose are top 5 MW,

sorry

Mousasi destroys Lovato in a rematch. Mousasi TKOs Whittaker. Whittaker vs Lovato can go either way.

Mousasi destroys Lovato in a rematch. Mousasi TKOs Whittaker. Whittaker vs Lovato can go either way.
I wasn't asking about Moose, we already saw him lose to this Bummator fighter. Stick to the thread please !

Lovato's standup game is bad. Moose almost ko'ed him and would prob beat him in a rematch. Rob's a stronger grappler/wrestler than moose and is a good striker with power. Rob ko's lovato

Idk moose definitely loses to both though

He’s already half way there as well!

If Jacare couldn't jiujitsu Whittaker I struggle to see Lovato pulling it off. Still a fan though.

Exactly. Whittaker has already beaten an Olympic wrestler (twice) and a BJJ wizard. He has very good TDD and is a great, Chuck Liddell-style anti-grappler. His biggest challenge will be another high-level striker IMO.

The most delusional MMA fan base still hasn't learned? Moose lost to Hall, past-his-prime Machida, Jacare and came very close to losing to a WW-sized Schlemenko (he looked like a pudgy midget vs. Mousasi).

Moose has far and beyond the most insecure fan base in MMA

GSP a distant 2nd

Demi has a better chance of submitting Rob (in bed) than Rafael does.

Back