Your reaction when Poirier shrugs off Khabib’s takedowns and keeps the fight standing

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
giphy.gif

My reaction when another "Your reaction" thread is posted:
<LikeReally5>

I’d be depressed tbh. Because then I’d know Conor would get the next title shot for sure. And The UFCs master plan worked. Tony gets screwed. Gaethje gets screwed. Conor walks back in to an undeserved title shot against a stylistic friendly opponent.

UFC just sucks nowadays. It really does.

So yeah, I hope Khabib wins. Then demands the fight with Tony.

I just hope Poirier brings it and doesn't become a deer in the headlights in there.

Good strategy by TS, the fight isn't for months.

If Poirier gets his ass kicked, no one will remember this thread.

If Poirier does manage to stuff a lot of take downs even if he loses TS was still "right".

Khabib loses, TS will bump thread instantly and be a prophet.

If Poirier does manage to stuff a lot of take downs even if he loses TS was still "right".

You are the prophet my friend

In a few weeks I will make a “Your reaction when Khabib relentlessly takedowns Poirier” thread

<DirkMavs>

Woke up to a midnight snap of my hair dresser doing the exact same thing. With less on.

You should promise him to delete this post if he turns out to be right.

He got taken down by freaking Edward Álvarez and Jim Miller but he is going to stuff Khabib's takedown

<YeahOKJen>

That is probably what Dustin Poirier is going to do. Khabib Nurmagomedov only completes 46% of his TDs. Khabib is not good at taking opponents down.

However, he will exhaust you fighting him off and trying to get back up. If the fight makes it past 2 rounds, Dustin will be exhausted and punching with pillow fists.

Dustin Poirier was able to go 5 rounds with Max Holloway because he was stronger and bigger than Max, and it was obvious from the first exchange. Max was never able to threaten Dustin. Dustin would also pin Max against the cage in the last minutes of the rounds, in order to get more rest before the end of the round.

I don't think he will get all that extra time to rest against Khabib. To me he looks much bigger than Khabib, and this is why I am giving him a puncher's chance to beat Khabib.

If both fighters are at their very best on fight night, Dustin Poirier will probably lose via exhaustion. LOL

Poirier had some real difficult to keep the fight standing against eddie alvarez.

Lol at Gaethje. He beat gatekeeper Barboza and Vick. He deserves fuck all. Only Tony gets screwed but think this way we get Tony Khabib.

McGregor is fighting the winner, it’s time to accept it. Not what most want but it will happen.
@BoD 2.0

That is probably what Dustin Poirier is going to do. Khabib Nurmagomedov only completes 46% of his TDs. Khabib is not good at taking opponents down.

However, he will exhaust you fighting him off and trying to get back up. If the fight makes it past 2 rounds, Dustin will be exhausted and punching with pillow fists.

Dustin Poirier was able to go 5 rounds with Max Holloway because he was stronger and bigger than Max, and it was obvious from the first exchange. Max was never able to threaten Dustin. Dustin would also pin Max against the cage in the last minutes of the rounds, in order to get more rest before the end of the round.

I don't think he will get all that extra time to rest against Khabib. To me he looks much bigger than Khabib, and this is why I am giving him a puncher's chance to beat Khabib.
If both fighters are at their very best on fight night, Dustin Poirier will probably lose via exhaustion. LOL

Khabib is a big LW, I would say he easily has the power and strength advantages. Poirer will not be able to bully him around like he did to Max. He will be trying to stay as far away as possible. If Khabib gets ahold of you, it is frequent flyer time.

Back