Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Get this man some botox or something. Looks like a Shar Pei LMAOOOO

37ae39d236848355e42546e849820165.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely thread worthy.

Would read again.

Or how about you quit being a soap opera candyass worrying about how attractive male fighters are. There are many sports with better looking men I’m sure. Afterall they don’t get cut up for a living. How about you head over there.

Not to mention that he looks like a different person without a beard.

Sherdog.

Come for the MMA.

Stay for the bitchy commentary on male and female fighter's appearance.

F@gdog

Looks like a world champion to me TS. It's not a gay beauty pageant, though I understand the confusion from all the Costa threads.
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Or how about you quit being a soap opera candyass worrying about how attractive male fighters are. There are many sports with better looking men I’m sure. Afterall they don’t get cut up for a living. How about you head over there.

images

look ! @GiSP bitching about yet another thread.

Yeah that old timer is Mousasi's daddy... And people say old boy will beat Whittaker
<{outtahere}>

Take a look at bodybuilders skin during contests (see Dorian Yates for ex) and then come back at me

A guy in his 30s that cage fights has wrinkles.

I’m shocked

You get way too emotional over this

Back