Media Hick Diaz (Jason Knight) showing up backstage and supporting Artem before the fight with Paulie

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Timestamped.

I thought that was very cool of Hick Diaz, especially considering that him and Artem beat the shit out of each other a couple of months ago.

It's nice and refreshing to see MMA people sticking together and supporting each other in face of the greater evil, unlike some of the self-hating fans on Sherdog.

Artem Bless.

Everyone wants to bask in the GOAT's light.

uCgD8XG_d.jpg

GOATbov bless.

Last edited:
Wasn’t he a super flexible bjj guy that loved rubber / spider guard with almost no standup ? I remember him pulling guard to get people to the ground and having almost no stand up game

How is he a bare knuckles guy now

Sort of moronic — should of just worked on his wrestling and striking and tried to make another ufc run instead of taking permanent brain damage for 25k

Wasn’t he a super flexible bjj guy that loved rubber / spider guard with almost no standup ? I remember him pulling guard to get people to the ground and having almost no stand up game

How is he a bare knuckles guy now

Sort of moronic — should of just worked on his wrestling and striking and tried to make another ufc run instead of taking permanent brain damage for 25k
Too many unknown variables. Some guys have so much joint and ligament damage that grappling is a no go and they arent skilled enough to do muay thai.

Too many unknown variables. Some guys have so much joint and ligament damage that grappling is a no go and they arent skilled enough to do muay thai.

Maybe

But based on what I’ve seen he’s just not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Lobov Beats the friendship into people.

Artem bless!!

great video, thanks for sharing...

one of the last things Artem says here is pertinent to the How would Nick Diaz do in BK thread....

"every shot that lands counts....even a tiny little jab can cut you to shreds..."

Goatem Hibov!

(Clap clap, clap clap clap)

Goatem Hibov!

(Clap clap, clap clap clap)

Artem Lobov = The Prince that was Promised

The lord of light blesses Hick Diaz
Vahlar doeharis

Lobov Beats the friendship into people.

Artem bless!!
LOL, I remember someone saying the same thing about Naruto. :D
Lobov is the real-world bald Naruto?
Or is he the real-world One Punch Man?