Hats off to Colby Covington, the WW champ we don't deserve!

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Taking a fight against one of the best WW of all-time, while Colby was first in line for a TS is really brave from Colby.

Snoozeman is such a bitch and he already said that he's not gonna fight till 2020. So fook him.

While America's Champion takes on challengers, Marty from Nebraska is pretending to be injured and milking every single sponsor dollar before he loses his belt.

Lawler will bury that douche. Colby is extremely cringey and annoys me a lot but he deserves respect for taking that fight, seems like a guy who won't shy away from any fight.

Can't give him too much credit, I dont think he had a choice. Uncle Dana has done a bigtime 180 on his boy colby.

If anything giving him a sprawl n brawler like robbie is an attempt to put the nail in cringingtons coffin.

Colby is the man
As much as i like him and want him in a title shot,can't go against Lawler,ever.
So WAR ROBBIE

Lawler will bury that douche. Colby is extremely cringey and annoys me a lot but he deserves respect for taking that fight, seems like a guy who won't shy away from any fight.

That сoсky character he plays is just an act and he comes up with some funny nicknames like Tyquil and Marty Snoozeman. For some reason he makes me laugh

I got to hand it to him. Probably could have sat out and got the shot but my guess is he thought Askren would have jumped the line if he sat back. Should be a good test, Lawler looked in great shape against Askren. I wouldn't want to rematch him either.

Taking a fight against one of the best WW of all-time, while Colby was first in line for a TS is really brave from Colby.

Snoozeman is such a bitch and he already said that he's not gonna fight till 2020. So fook him.
what about your boy? sitting out for 2 years, at least Usman is having a surgery

Watch them still promote this for Colbys Interim belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back