Media Exclusive: Artem Lobov reacts to win over Paulie Malignaggi

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs: The ref didn't allow him to dirty box enough and took away his main game plan so he had to improvise. Didn't feel he was out of his depth. Wants to try Boxing in the future. Now his a Father everything's changed and all he cares about is his kid.

He comes across very classy in victory and gives Paulie the spitting, slapping POS some props. Also funny that he managed to win despite the ref employing Boxing rules over Bare Knuckle rules. MMA>Boxing forever.

i was surprised how fast they separated the clinch in BKFC

Goatem ‘GOAT’ Lobgoat.
Up the Blues lad!
11239456-3x2-700x467.jpg

Cliffs: The ref didn't allow him to dirty box enough and took away his main game plan so he had to improvise. Didn't feel he was out of his depth. Wants to try Boxing in the future. Now his a Father everything's changed and all he cares about is his kid.

He comes across very classy in victory and gives Paulie the spitting, slapping POS some props. Also funny that he managed to win despite the ref employing Boxing rules over Bare Knuckle rules. MMA>Boxing forever.

GOAT.

That fight was a stinker for sure but I find it impossible to dislike Artem.

worth pointing out that for anyone criticising paulies schtick, artem is the guy who got rose traumatised, chiesa hit in the face with a steel dolly, and borg an eye full of glass, when conor crossed the globe to protect his boyfriends honour

paulie saved his goofing off for the guy he was actually going to fight

worth pointing out that for anyone criticising paulies schtick, artem is the guy who got rose traumatised, chiesa hit in the face with a steel dolly, and borg an eye full of glass, when conor crossed the globe to protect his boyfriends honour

paulie saved his goofing off for the guy he was actually going to fight
Nah man Conor threw the dolly. Artem isn't to blame for that coke head spazzin out.

Artem did well, regardless of your thoughts on the decision.

We can all agree that Conor would have buried Paulie in that BK fight tho, no doubt about that.

Conor vs. Artem, bare knuckles or MMA, would be the biggest fight ever. Artem is probably bigger than Mayweather at the moment.

Sure, Conor has a bit of catching up to do, fighting wise, before facing Artem, but with a great training camp I feel like he's actually able to make it a fight. Hell, he might even win.

Nah man Conor threw the dolly. Artem isn't to blame for that coke head spazzin out.

yeah artem directly said that he understands there is building a fight but that paulie went too far, so lets see him turn that moral stance on his buddy conor

Conor vs. Artem, bare knuckles or MMA, would be the biggest fight ever. Artem is probably bigger than Mayweather at the moment.

Sure, Conor has a bit of catching up to do, fighting wise, before facing Artem, but with a great training camp I feel like he's actually able to make it a fight. Hell, he might even win.
At this stage I think whatever Conors next fight is will be the biggest fight ever. Its the make or break of his career.

Back