Stipe showcases his Elite head movement against Ngannou

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
'

By elite i mean absolute shit. I’m not pissed that DC is going to Ko stipe in the first again I’m pissed that Stipe had the gall to call out DC only to get raped again.

'

By elite i mean absolute shit. I’m not pissed that DC is going to Ko stipe in the first again I’m pissed that Stipe had the gall to call out DC only to get raped again.

Is "bobble" a head movement technique ?

emlcr6uaokx11.gif

'

I'm not exactly sure what your gameplan was with this. "Let me write a thread title guaranteed to be clickbait for Stipe supporters, THEN say the opposite! Ha HA! When I show' em that clip where Ngannou hits him they'll recognize their stupidity! They'll be reeling from their epiphany so much that they won't be able the post many many clips of Ngannou missing due to Stipe's actually excellent head movement and make me look like a dumbass!"

But then, I've never understood the kind of troll so desperate for attention that he's willing to sound like an utter fool to get it.

I'm not exactly sure what your gameplan was with this. "Let me write a thread title guaranteed to be clickbait for Stipe supporters, THEN say the opposite! Ha HA! When I show' em that clip where Ngannou hits him they'll recognize their stupidity! They'll be reeling from their epiphany so much that they won't be able the post many many clips of Ngannou missing due to Stipe's actually excellent head movement and make me look like a dumbass!"

But then, I've never understood the kind of troll so desperate for attention that he's willing to sound like an utter fool to get it.

I just came from the Ngannou wants to nuke fools in boxing..
I dont feel confident in Ngannou nuking fools right now.

You try to mock Stipe head movement? are you for real?.. whats wrong with people here,whats the next step? mocking Khabib inside trip?

It did what it was supposed to do.. avoid eating shots.

Am i missing something here..?

{<huh}

Back