Luke Thomas response to Chael Sonnen (VIDEO)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Giijdt9.png

It's pretty brutal. Luke picks apart Chael's claims and analyzes his career-wide rankings and competition. It's not mean-spirited, but he lays the smackdown on Chael.

luke thomas now at war with chael, who is ariel helwani's new co-pilot
btw luke completely destroyed second place chael who never got his daddy a belt

i think luke will go work for paramount network + showtime and go to war with ESPN and the ariel monopoly

PS - luke burying chael for the phantom tap, RUTHLESS BABY

it would b funny to watch Chael P. vs Luke Thomas ... no more this war of words, we want BLOOOOOD !!
<{JustBleed}>

say what you want about luke but he definitely won this argument against chael here. sonnen made a problem out of nothing.

Chael is absolutely a great fighter and what luke said is retarded

Ever being a top contender for a title means you were a great fighter. Chael was a multiple time world title contender. He even was a world champion at one point.

Another fake beef. I guess they’ll both make money out of it.

chael is just good, not great

great is reserved for....errr....greater fighters than chael sonnen. the dude is best known for laying on a injured silva and then getting subbed because he never learned sub defense

not a fan of luke but chael has a bit of an ego for a guy whos just known for being a talker. he sold some fights doing that. his in cage performances did not for the most part

Cliffs?

I aint watching 31 minutes of this dude.

Fuck this bum. Falling for Chael's bait like a good little puppet.

Hahaha. He defended the reebok deal? Luke called Sonnen a shill at the end in a subtle way

There are 3 options here

Either Luke Thomas is Diabetic with his bloated arms

Takes Creatine and has those creatine water retention bloated arms

or he takes Synthol

Ever being a top contender for a title means you were a great fighter. Chael was a multiple time world title contender. He even was a world champion at one point.

As Luke says in the video. He was a very very good fighter he most definitely wasnt a great one.
Greats are Fedor,Silva,GSP,DJ etc etc
If you are putting Sonnen up there in that company you havent a clue what youre talking about. There has to be a separation. Guys who won, defended titles. Multiple titles sometimes, against a contender. Really? Luke is 100% right and absolutely buried Chael in that video and no he wasnt a world champion.

Luke coming with some facts but i dint like the ending were he says he looks down on people because they went to journalist school such an odd comment to make. Luke also thinks him being controversial in the only reason he hasn't reached the top.... Seriously Luke believes in his own hype and thinks everything he says is correct but i give him hes due he did own Chael a fair bit in this video

"great" is subjective. Lukes argument is that Chael is a tier below the all time greats. That makes sense.

Back