Holm wil be first fighter to beat CHAMP CHAMP in both weight classes.

JPM1223

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
And BECOME CHAMP CHAMP IN DOING IT

YOU PEOPLE HEARD IT HERE!!!!!!!!

This is going to wasteland

YOU PEOPLE HEARD IT HERE!!!!!!!

But if the champ champ loses one fight she is no longer champ champ, just champ....

If she loses, at least she's next in line for another shot.

A skilled technical boxer like her could be perfect for beating Nunes but I see her losing a decision.

I do believe Holly can win this fight.

She will not become the champ champ. Only one belt is on the line. And the other one is just waiting to be placed around the waist of Felicia Spencer. No Female that has fought at FW in the UFC has the ground game Fee has. And they can’t take her out on the feet. Cyborg is literally going to be on a losing streak of multiple fights.

This fight is only for one of Nunes' belts and Holm has already been 135 champ, so she will not become a champ champ

The X Factor is Holly's divorced now and we could see new beast mode.

She has the skills to do it

If Holly wins, she should get to take both belts, regardless of what weight class the fight is at.

Or if she just wins the bantam weight belt, the only rematch Nunes should be offered should be the featherweight belt. Would be hilarious to see her go from champ champ to nothing nothing.

I'd love to see holy holm win this fight. WMMA GOAT would get SO complicated.
Nunes: Ronda (pre-holm), cyborg, tate
Ronda: Tate x2, Zingano, McMann
Cyborg: Holm
Holm (if she wins): Ronda (the then goat), Nunes (the now goat)

I do believe Holly can win this fight.

She will not become the champ champ. Only one belt is on the line. And the other one is just waiting to be placed around the waist of Felicia Spencer. No Female that has fought at FW in the UFC has the ground game Fee has. And they can’t take her out on the feet. Cyborg is literally going to be on a losing streak of multiple fights.
Holm will concuss her like she did Rousey and correira.

If Holly wins, she should get to take both belts, regardless of what weight class the fight is at.

Or if she just wins the bantam weight belt, the only rematch Nunes should be offered should be the featherweight belt. Would be hilarious to see her go from champ champ to nothing nothing.
That's what I meant. Holm will beat her at 35 then at 45

Back