News Jose Aldo signs contract extension. (8 fights).

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

<mma3>
The FW GOAT is hungry for more..

Book KZ vs Aldo 2.

Jose also should go to 155

I actually would've loved to see him go into boxing. That said his last loss was probably the itch to continue MMA. You never know, if Frankie wins we could see the trilogy.

Didn't see that coming.

Aldo seems to still be top 5 at FW, and his give no fuck attitude lately has led to some epic finishes.

The good news is that we get more violence from Aldo, the bad news is that now there's more chances to see him get beat by lesser guys if he's lost a step.

It would break my heart to see him get beat by someone like Emmett.

@Tomas

jose-aldo-dance-GIF.gif

Cool. I think he still has some good performances left in him.

Nice. He is still young. Def has some fights left..

Go Hozay!!!!!! King of Rio must touch that gold once again. Hope never ends.

Didn't see that coming.

Aldo seems to still be top 5 at FW, and his give no fuck attitude lately has led to some epic finishes.
He gave all kinds of fucks in his last fight tho. Homie didn't want to fight which was a shame because he looked awesome when he actually engaged.

<mma3>
The FW GOAT is hungry for more..

I don't think he is. When you stand in front of your opponent and don't pull the trigger, there is something wrong. Jose Aldo looked like a shot fighter against Volkanovski. That is a fight he would have easily won when he was "hungry."

Volkanovski did nothing except push him against the fence. Aldo did even worse by not showing that he was in a fight.

Aldo is at a stage where he is talented with extreme experience. Therefore, he can still beat a lot of guys without pulling the trigger.

I don't think he can compete with equally talented and experienced savages. I could be wrong. Anybody can be an expert in keyboard psychology. LOL

This was unexpected. And hopefully its for the best...his last performance left much to be desired.

Id like to see aldo get another shot at conor at 155. Both are coming off losses, bad blood, etc.

<mma3>

<{cruzshake}>

bad decision imo but hope he continues to do well

his last performance was straight up terrible.

<mma3>

<{cruzshake}>

bad decision imo but hope he continues to do well

his last performance was straight up terrible.
He was sick and almost had to pull out from the fight entirely.

I’m going to have to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Hard to get excited for an Aldo fight after that last stinker.

Back