Jon Jones talks Israel, Machida, Santos and drinking piss

Drinking the M3 metabolite released into the urine.

That's why he keeps pulsing!

Jones piss can literally melt steel bars..
<[analyzed}>

jones need to hang out with mike ricci and learn how properly to wear a tie
c'mon brother

@Vehap1
No I won’t lol.
Name a better resume?! Name someone who hasn’t lost whilst going through a murders row? Name someone who out wrestlers Olympic wrestlers and out strikes top strikers?
There’s only one...
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><DCrying><JonesLaugh>

@Vehap1
No I won’t lol.
Name a better resume?! Name someone who hasn’t lost whilst going through a murders row? Name someone who out wrestlers Olympic wrestlers and out strikes top strikers?
There’s only one...
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying><DCrying><JonesLaugh>

Fedor Emelianenko
Now he did eventually lose, but Jones hasnt reached the age or wear and tear on his body that Emelianenko did, who was a champ in two sports for years. If Jones stays in another few years, he will lose. They all do. Trust me, Anderson Silva fans used to sound as supremist as you, but everyone falls if they stay in the sport.
Also, Fedor did this while competing against roided up monsters, and no evidence of roiding himself. Jones IS the roided monster of his weight class.

Hmm so his coaches really wanted him to beat up lyoto lol mission accomplished.
12_Jones_Machida_15.jpg

Didn’t even know who the goat was. Has he been living under a ring or someshit?

Hmm so his coaches really wanted him to beat up lyoto lol mission accomplished.
12_Jones_Machida_15.jpg
Interesting how big an effect Lyoto Machida had on the psyche @ Jackson / Wink. Proly because Lyoto destroyed their Golden Boy when Jones was coming up.

Jackson / Wink, despite finally exacting revenge, shows no depth as a result of that victory. Lyoto won, in principle.<1>

The bit about Artem was hilarious lol.

Talked about Machida drinking it. Says he never tried it..

Back