Media Free Fight: Jon Jones vs Vitor Belfort

So much pulsing in one Octagon.

The armbar that almost shocked the world...

I am glad the UFC youtube posted this fight because this is the fight I was referring too analyzing Jons fight with Thiago Santos.

Jon was in on a takedown 25 seconds into the fight.

This is what I expect at UFC 239

Some people want Jon Jones to move up to Heavyweight and yet Vitor a middle weight is bigger than him. Jon Jones was a white belt submitting BJJ black belts in the closest thing to a real fight. LOL

Imagine Jon Jones was athletic enough to be able to dunk a basketball on an NBA rim, dude would have been ridiculous.

A better version of Jon Jones is on the way. A dude with the natural talent to play in the NBA could be a monster in MMA, if that talent is trained correctly.

However, this guy will be a super rare talent. If you can play NBA, you will probably not be locked inside a cage getting CTE for peanuts. LOL

Forever grateful to Vitor for making Jon knock off that corny af and pointless crawl to center cage for future fights.

Some people want Jon Jones to move up to Heavyweight and yet Vitor a middle weight is bigger than him. Jon Jones was a white belt submitting BJJ black belts in the closest thing to a real fight. LOL

Imagine Jon Jones was athletic enough to be able to dunk a basketball on an NBA rim, dude would have been ridiculous.

A better version of Jon Jones is on the way. A dude with the natural talent to play in the NBA could be a monster in MMA, if that talent is trained correctly.

However, this guy will be a super rare talent. If you can play NBA, you will probably not be locked inside a cage getting CTE for peanuts. LOL

LMFAO jones had a 10 inch reach advantage so this win wasn't impressive at all

lol jones haters favorite thing to bring up.

you know you're the goat when the only thing people have on you is an "almost"

bb-b-bb-but picopregnantwomancocaine blah blah blah

<JonesDXSuckIt>

LMFAO jones had a 10 inch reach advantage so this win wasn't impressive at all
Vitor Belfort is clearly the bigger guy. Bigger head. Bigger body. Body arms. Bigger legs. Vitor looks like the bigger man to me. Being tall with long arms doesn't necessarily make one the "bigger man."

Vitor Belfort is clearly the bigger guy. Bigger head. Bigger body. Body arms. Bigger legs. Vitor looks like the bigger man to me. Being tall with long arms doesn't necessarily make one the "bigger man."
You clearly know nothing. This is the most casual shit ever. Everybody knows the size of your muscle don't make you better at fighting.

Some people want Jon Jones to move up to Heavyweight and yet Vitor a middle weight is bigger than him.
Prior to fighting Jones, Belfort had cut from 205 lbs against Johnson.
Jones cuts from over 220 lbs.

Not only does Jones weigh more, but he's taller and has more reach.

Vitor was thicker then him due to TRT, he wasnt bigger then him though

You clearly know nothing. This is the most casual shit ever. Everybody knows the size of your muscle don't make you better at fighting.
You are the one who is clearly mistaken. I am often told that PEDs work because they make muscles bigger. LOL

Forever grateful to Vitor for making Jon knock off that corny af and pointless crawl to center cage for future fights.
Yep. I had been screaming for all his opponents do to exactly that. The natural reaction is going to be to bring your hands off the mat, and then you aren't a downed opponent anymore.

Back