Ya'll really have no clue who Jimmy Crute is, do you? Fighting this saturday in in Van

Ever heard of Crute, you ever heard of Jimmy Crute?

• Total voters

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Jim-Crute.jpg

Well Dana sure does!

When asked about UFC 234

The UFC boss has one simple retort for anybody thinking the depth simply isn't there.

"What did you say this card was? Top heavy? Ever heard of Crute? Ever heard of Jimmy Crute?," White said at the UFC 234 press conference on Friday.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/jimmy-crute-makes-ufc-boss-dana-white-take-notice-20190208-p50wnd.html

He will be fighting Misha Cirkunov in Vancouver

he will drown soon, ceiling nowhere near Walker, rakic or reyes level.

Bought the PPV because of Jimmy Crute. Dana sure knows how to sell you a card.

i dont like him he beat up sam alvey :mad:

Jimmy Crute savin another awful card.

Jimmy Crute is the undercard guy who's name Dana learns? Jimmy Crute?

What a weird choice

Big fan
Future UFC HOF Pioneer Wing
Jimmy “The Re” Crute

Not going to lie... I forget and pick his opponent until the weigh in and then say "hey that is that dude"... and then change the pick to him as the winner... thanks for the reminder and expect fireworks.

Jim-Crute.jpg

Well Dana sure does!

When asked about UFC 234

The UFC boss has one simple retort for anybody thinking the depth simply isn't there.

"What did you say this card was? Top heavy? Ever heard of Crute? Ever heard of Jimmy Crute?," White said at the UFC 234 press conference on Friday.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/jimmy-crute-makes-ufc-boss-dana-white-take-notice-20190208-p50wnd.html

He will be fighting Misha Cirkunov in Vancouver

Bullshit. I know him personally. He has depth. So does Dana. Don't tell me what I know or don't know because I have some interesting information on Jimmy...

I was hoping you would tell us a bit about fight pass!
2 posts per month is the limit in which i receive revenue. ah fck it.

Do you guys want to see for yourself how legit Mr James Crute is? Check him out on UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can have UFC Fight Pass and you will get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail. Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still theresee for yourself and judge his latest win for yourself

Last edited:
Bullshit. I know him personally. He has depth. So does Dana. Don't tell me what I know or don't know because I have some interesting information on Jimmy...
What kind of info. Worth a bet on my fellow Aussie to beat Cirkunov?

2 per month is the limit in which i receive revenue. ah fck it.

Do you guys want to see for yourself how legit Mr James Crute is? Check him out on UFC Fight Pass

For only 9.99 you can have UFC Fight Pass and you will get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail. Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still theresee for yourself and judge his latest win for yourself

I've just signed up

<{RoseRun}>

Back