News Jon Jones Confirms That He Is Done With Daniel Cormier "Not My Toughest Opponent"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Until they show him that heavyweight cash

upload_2019-6-24_15-15-57.png
upload_2019-6-24_15-15-49.png
upload_2019-6-24_15-16-12.png

On DC moving down to LHW
D92XV8UWkAA__rM.jpg

Hespect to Jones for showing DC some mercy.

The poor old man can’t afford getting his ass whooped a third time.

He was afraid to fight him clean even once. It’s clear he knew DC was the better man.

Jones only gets a shot at DC if DC allows it.

I can only imagine how much Jones was pulsing while he wrote that.

Jones playing psychology games. Acting uninterested and saying DC doesn't want any of it anyways.

I see what ya doin Bones!

Last month

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/05/jon-jones-will-not-fight-daniel-cormier-at-heavyweight

“He’s definitely never coming back to light heavyweight,” Jones said.

“I’m a realist,” Jones said. “Daniel Cormier is a special athlete and anyone can be beat. I think my greatest chance of losing would be to a guy like Daniel Cormier. We’d be giving him a power and strength advantage over me; it just doesn’t make sense.

“Right now, I make light heavyweight very easily, and it would just make no sense to fight a guy who, I think, technically (is) on your level and to give him a size advantage. I’m not doing it. I’m sure my fans don’t like to hear me talk like that, but that’s just me being a realist – and being respectful of Daniel’s abilities.”​

Jon is a master at mental chess. I wonder how many sherbro's wont understand what hes actually doing lol.

Daniel never wanted a third fight. Secretly he's relieved that Jones is saying this.

Jon Jones beat DC twice
Easily
He dominated him for the better part of 25 minutes the first time
Then he headkicked and murdered him the second time

The rivalry is fun because they don't like each other and talk shit
But its nonexistent in the cage
DC is on a different level than like 95% of fighters that have ever competed in MMA
And Jon Jones is on a different level than him

and we all know it, so helax

Now yall quit talking about a trilogy, when a dude has murdered and buried his opponent twice

Translated: "When I cut a little and he cuts a lot, I win. I don't want to fight him when neither of us have to cut, because I'll probably lose"

Frankly, it's one of the more truthful nuggets Jones has given us in a long, long time.

he needs to explain why he needed to take the ped's. then talk shit about/to dc.

Back