Could Bieber beat Sage Northcutt......

I dont think so

Sage is UFC veteran and superstar, he might be washed up from all the wars he had but i dont see Bieber winning this. Sage still got it, legends never die

Probably. He is super legit, he sings and has tattoos and...

Bieber could probably take Conor,

Conors mind games will fail against a richer opponent just like it did with Mayweather. Conor would be the B side, maybe even the C side.

Bieber has been training for years with Floyd as well. Combos too much for McDuck

d3f0zwh-229b7234-8145-42a8-8d8d-0b2e9961b671.gif

Bieber's arms far out reaches Artem so thats a solid decision win for him, Artem would get jabbed to death.

Bieber also has lightning quick hands and is accurate, you try tagging the chin of a moving target while sitting down in your Mercedes.

nmz04rpqv77r5slfhmjp.gif

Hes also 1-0 against an alpha male Kangaroo with a raging erection.

AchingColossalBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Dana might make a rematch though, Bieber had tested positive for tainted kangaroo.

Last edited:
Anybody entertaining this idea is a moran!

I never thought I'd see the day where someone asked if a pop star can beat a MMA fighter.

I'd say he could take out the majority of the lightweight division on route to a contender showdown with Tony. Tony submits him in the third round but still doesn't earn his title shot. Beebs winds up matched up in an interim title fight versus Conor. 5 million PPVs.

The obvious answer is NO, but you had to throw "training with Artem" in there

One would be silly to bet against a man who spent 6 months being mentored by a once in ever human being

Bieber vs Punk is the fight that needs to be made..

Not in a MMA fight no, but in BKFC.

Bieber could probably take Conor,

Conors mind games with fail against a richer opponent just like it did with Mayweather. Bieber has been training for years with Floyd as well. Combos too much for McDuck

d3f0zwh-229b7234-8145-42a8-8d8d-0b2e9961b671.gif

Bieber's arms far out reaches Artem so thats a solid decision win for him, Artem would get jabbed to death.

Bieber also has lightning quick hands and is accurate, you try tagging the chin of a moving target while sitting down in your Mercedes.

nmz04rpqv77r5slfhmjp.gif

Hes also 1-0 against an alpha male Kangaroo with a raging erection.

AchingColossalBeagle-size_restricted.gif

Dana might make a rematch though.

Plenty of promo material for the Red Goof already. Hard to see this matchup not happening.

Back