Jake Ellenberger & his podcast cohost owe their producer $6000

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is an insane story and I'm amazed I haven't heard it talked about anywhere. Vicky Pezza has produced a number of big podcasts like The Naughty Show with Sam Tripoli, Tell 'Em Steve Dave, and Rutten and Ranallo. Jake Ellenberger and his cohost Jon Orlando hired Vicky and Lee Syatt (producer of Joey Diaz's podcast) to produce their show Action Junkeez. Lee left within the first few months and in September of 2017 they told Vicky that they couldn't pay her till January of 2018 so either she could keep producing the show and get paid a lump sum in January or she could stop producing the show. She continued to produce the show until January and they still refused to pay saying they couldn't afford to pay her at the time. They still refuse to pay to this day and refuse to even address it.

There is even more crazy shit to the story described in the thread and podcast below:

Also they bought this in September 2018

DsYkozeVsAAO2Qf.jpg

They originally owed her 8k but Jake Ellenberger felt bad and gave her 2k, and promised her the rest after his next fight, but then ghosted her.

Last edited:
Maybe he forgot.

Dude has gotten his brains scrambled multiple times.

If true, wow - not a good look at all.

Have they responded at all yet?

I thought Jake Ellenberger was still in coma from when he went on The Joey Diaz podcast!

Yikes

That's awkward and kind of sad, sort of like Ellenberger's MMA career

Something about this whole story smells fishy; a tad too much appeal to emotion for my tastes.

Also, cue a bunch of dorks who don't have the whole story about to white kight for some random broad that will never have to know them in real life and would puke at the opportunity for sex w/ said posters...

CHARGE!!!!!!!

Something about this whole story smells fishy; a tad too much appeal to emotion for my tastes.

Why would an established podcast producer who has produced many big shows without incident lie about that?

And if someone was lying about you like that, wouldn't you actually respond? If Ellenberger did indeed pay her, it'd be pretty easy to prove.

Also, cue a bunch of dorks about to white kight for some random broad that will never have to know them in real life and would puke at the opportunity for sex w/ said posters...

CHARGE!!!!!!!

Yeah dude, what a bunch of white knights we are, expecting people to actually be paid for their labour.

Dumbass.

They just refuse to acknowledge it.

I mean, it's probably true if they haven't even released a statement on it. If it was false you think they'd be defending themselves and have evidence.

Also, cue a bunch of dorks who don't have the whole story about to white kight for some random broad that will never have to know them in real life and would puke at the opportunity for sex w/ said posters...

CHARGE!!!!!!!

Yeah dude, what a bunch of white knights we are, expecting people to actually be paid for their labour.

Dumbass.

<LordRoose><LikeReally5><CerseiPlotting>

I mean, it's probably true if they haven't even released a statement on it. If it was false you think they'd be defending themselves and have evidence.

Fuck yeah dude. In todays day and age, what's the chances of paying someone 6k in cash? There'd definitely be some electronic receipt they could screen shot and release and shut all this down in 2 seconds.

And even if there was no way to prove it, you'd at least respond. They're just hoping it blows over and goes away.

1st rule of business: only pay the people you absolutely have to.

Instead of making social media posts about it this lady should have filled a lawsuit in small claims court.

1st rule of business: only pay the people you absolutely have to.

Instead of making social media posts about it this lady should have filled a lawsuit in small claims court.

I'm also curious about that.. if you are owed that much, why not file a law suit?

Back