Sorry but bareknuckle fights should NEVER go to decisions.

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Its boring as hell, may as well put gloves on em so they aren't so afraid to get hit.

Chris fuqqin Leben fought a bare knuckle fight and it went the distance...

Let that soak in.

They need to fight "TO THE DEATH" like BJ Penn once said.

I don't know... I think maybe we should go just a little easy on people who are willing to just hit each other after signing a contract?

Well, the fight has to end. They have to get back to the free BBQ and Natty Lite...

Its boring as hell, may as well put gloves on em so they aren't so afraid to get hit.

Let that soak in.
I think they should be equipped with metal pipes and folding chairs in order to guarentee a spectacular finish

Only the winner should get paid .. that’ll get those boys swinging !

Haven't made it through an entire fight yet. Lemme Bang Bro had me for 1.5 rounds and it lost appeal. Switched channels and came back to Artem vs Whoever the fuck in 3rd round. 1 trying to fight, 1 trying to run away.

Let that soak in.
same with mma

Let that soak in.
No fight ever should go the distance period. I'm surprised it isn't brought up more. There SURE AS FUCK should never be a split decision. Overtime rounds would eliminate incompetent judges and retarded decisions. If it goes on too long they continue in a different cage to not fuck up scheduling. You'll have the option to see the rest after the main card, or catch up on the subsequent fights when you want.

You should find Chris Leben and let him know that he's doing it all wrong.

What the holy fuck is wrong with this forum
BKFC is like all the shit this place wants
No ground game
Throwing hands non stop
Shorter rounds/fights/cards

How short are your attention spans the whole 5 rounds is shorter then 3 MMA rounds WITH NO "HUMPING"

Ultimate Fucking Complainers fans

It's bareknuckle boxing. It's one step above bum fights where you get to see old washed up fighters really go in there and lose what ever memories they had of their children. I can't understand the appeal

No rounds, no gloves

just two men go until one can't go no mo

Increase the rounds or increase the minutes per round, you'll get a finish.

No fight ever should go the distance period. I'm surprised it isn't brought up more. There SURE AS FUCK should never be a split decision. Overtime rounds would eliminate incompetent judges and retarded decisions. If it goes on too long they continue in a different cage to not fuck up scheduling. You'll have the option to see the rest after the main card, or catch up on the subsequent fights when you want.
Not sure if serious. Thanks for the laugh though.

It's bareknuckle boxing. It's one step above bum fights where you get to see old washed up fighters really go in there and lose what ever memories they had of their children. I can't understand the appeal

This.. Its circus level entertainment, good for a few cheap laughs but nothing more i don't know why people are talking so much about it , its just Boxings redneck step father .. No big deal lmao

Back