there probably isnt a more exciting fighter than chan sung jung, the korean zombie

Stump

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I just watched every fight hes had in the WEC and UFC.

I'm pretty sure there isnt a fighter alive or dead who has been more consistently involved in exciting fights.

holy shit, this guy. What a mixed martial artist.

you dont like wrestlehumping for 15-25 minutes? CASUAL

Choo Choo mfers. Most exciting fighter in combat sports history:
D9uzytHXsAYruPG.jpg

Man I wish KZ never had to join the military

I feel like his momentum stalled and has never been the same, before he left he was becoming pretty much every fans favorite fighter.

I wish him and gaethje were in the same division. What a fucking war that would be while it lasted.

I just watched every fight hes had in the WEC and UFC.

I'm pretty sure there isnt a fighter alive or dead who has been more consistently involved in exciting fights.

holy shit, this guy. What a mixed martial artist.

Zabit_Magomedsharipov.jpg

Believe me Zabit is going to be champion and then go on to be the future GOAT. Zabit is on a level that no one has ever even seen before and has technique that is out of this world. He would toy with KZ and outclass him

Believe me Zabit is going to be champion and then go on to be the future GOAT. Zabit is on a level that no one has ever even seen before and has technique that is out of this world. He would toy with KZ and outclass him

Fun fact:

Zabit on his 13 fight win streak has finished all his opponents. 6KOs 7submissions

Not a single decision.

Pump the brakes. Zabit hasn’t been tested yet.

Pump the brakes. Zabit hasn’t been tested yet.

He's 4-0 in the UFC and has only begun to enter his prime. There is a reason why Max was trying to move up to lw and that's because he knows that Zabit is coming. Zabit's stand up is unpredictable and able to nullify anybody. If he doesn't finish you then he's going to pick you apart and Max knows this that's why he will try and avoid Zabit

Except the 3 that went to Decision (Sarmat Hodov, Kyle Bochniak, and Jeremy Stephens)

Yikes I misunderstood the UFC website

13 fight win streak

he has 7KOs and 6 submissions.

But he has 17 wins not only 13

It is Monday but still no excuses brother it won’t happen again !

He's 4-0 in the UFC and has only begun to enter his prime. There is a reason why Max was trying to move up to lw and that's because he knows that Zabit is coming. Zabit's stand up is unpredictable and able to nullify anybody. If he doesn't finish you then he's going to pick you apart and Max knows this that's why he will try and avoid Zabit
4-0 and the only good fighter he’s beaten is Jeremy Stephens... pump the brakes.

4-0 and the only good fighter he’s beaten is Jeremy Stephens... pump the brakes.

That was an exhibition that Zabit put on. Hey toyed with Stephens and made it look easy. There will be many more highly ranked names that Zabit will defeat in the near future. From those 4 fights it's already clear just how far Zabit is going to go

Max puts a beatdown on him

He's a crazy dude. Avenging his robbery vs Garcia with a twister. Subbing Poirier. Getting the fastest knock out in UFC history...

That was an exhibition that Zabit put on. Hey toyed with Stephens and made it look easy. There will be many more highly ranked names that Zabit will defeat in the near future. From those 4 fights it's already clear just how far Zabit is going to go
Ok mystic Mac

Hmmmm. We'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back