Moicano Coach Speaks on KO Loss

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...korean-zombie-chan-sung-jung-ko-loss-mma-news

“There is no analysis. There was no fight,” Oliveira explained. “We are still flabbergasted, because that was one of the best camps Renato had. What happened is inexplicable. Maybe there was no technical mistake – because his technique is very refined – but he was predictable in there.

I am a big fan of Moicano (also Zombie) and I hope he will be able to bounce back and put on a win streak. I still believe Moicano can become champ one day, but hopefully KZ achieves that first.

Also: Link to the Weasle's analysis

Last edited:
"No fight happened"

infamous Brazilian excuse after getting knocked out

KZ ko’d Mark Hominick even quicker, dude has the ability to end things quick quick.
{<Scared}

he kept teasing that lazy jab and got countered. KZ is capable of crazy finishes.

TS left out the most apt part of the coaches quote

" he was predictable in there. He didn’t perform like he should. Maybe he was trying to take his time, but he was to aloof and his jab was studied, for sure. The guy learned the timing of his jab threw an overhand over it. You need to go in there turned up to 11. You need to be focused. We will have to go back to the drawing board, let Renato go a while without training, just rest. Then we’ll reassess some aspects of our training routines.”

Last edited:
TS left out the nost apt part of the coaches quote

" he was predictable in there. He didn’t perform like he should. Maybe he was trying to take his time, but he was to aloof and his jab was studied, for sure. The guy learned the timing of his jab threw an overhand over it. You need to go in there turned up to 11. You need to be focused. We will have to go back to the drawing board, let Renato go a while without training, just rest. Then we’ll reassess some aspects of our training routines.”
Thanks. I didnt click the links and went off the OP.

it's not a good idea to start to feel out a Zombie.

I saw a fight. Short one... but a fight nonetheless.

I think some of these Brazilians need need to understand that the fight begins when the "bell" sounds. Everything after that is "The fight". Not when you feel like you want to start fighting.

Pretty sure it's in the description of the rules as explained to everyone before.

I think some of these Brazilians need need to understand that the fight begins when the "bell" sounds. Everything after that is "The fight". Not when you feel like you want to start fighting.

Pretty sure it's in the description of the rules as explained to everyone before.
I think he meant "no fight" as in it was so short not as an excuse

He threw out a lazy jab to test the waters only he got hit by a tsunami

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...korean-zombie-chan-sung-jung-ko-loss-mma-news

“There is no analysis. There was no fight,” Oliveira explained. “We are still flabbergasted, because that was one of the best camps Renato had. What happened is inexplicable. Maybe there was no technical mistake – because his technique is very refined – but he was predictable in there.

I am a big fan of Moicano (also Zombie) and I hope he will be able to bounce back and put on a win streak. I still believe Moicano can become champ one day, but hopefully KZ achieves that first.

Also: Link to the Weasle's analysis

"There was no fight"

I saw it. It looked like Zombie cracked Henato. It ended pretty quick but I saw it.

Still very young with two loses to top level talent. He needs to learn from this and bounce back.

Are you so simple that you don't get what he means? He's saying it was so short there is barely anything meaningful to analyze

I didn’t know moicano was 5’11. I’m a filthy Pathetic casual clearly. no need to rip me boys I’ve embarrassed myself and my family’s name enough.

KZ really has unassuming power in his punches. Not that anyone should be surprised by that at this point, but still.

TS left out the most apt part of the coaches quote

this. i like renato but he looked scared. he wasnt ready to lead that dance and take the fight to jung. zombie didnt even come out gunz blazing to get a 20 sec KO. he walked right up to moicanos distance and threw a couple feeler strikes and renato did nothing. then when he did try to make a move he got taxed as zombie held his ground and fired a perfect counter.

Moicano was so impressive beating Kattar didn't expect him to get killed by a counter to his jab but damn Zombie is the man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back